The Trump Presidency Discussion Thread (Non-Meme version)

No shit, It was a video that had several people that looked like white house or political officials announcing this, I only watched like 2 minutes of what was a hour long video though. Hmm, I guess I should try to find it and post it or something.

bros. what say you all about what Trump is doing at the G7ā€¦

He is laying a most savage beating on Trudeau and our protectionist trade policy up here.

Itā€™s incredible. it is going to change our economy up here if he gets what he wants, which i am sure he will settle for a middle-groundā€¦ but my goodness if this isnā€™t a clinic on a world scale about how to be a motherfucking badass

2 Likes

so what are we thinking about the NK Summit?

is it even possible for any future president to match this one or even come close?

Peace in the middle eaā€¦HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Sorry, I couldnā€™t even type that out.

yes that would be something that i think is beyond even trumpā€™s capacityā€¦ and i only type that so that i can be proven wrong.

Man, the US just roasted your soy boy PM at the G7. I wonder what cultural outfit Trudeau will go home and dress up in to make himself feel better.

As for the NK summit weā€™ll have to wait and see if Kim follows through but this could cement Trumpā€™s place in the history books. I know the media is already trying to spin it about NK making these kinds of promises before but thereā€™s a big difference. In the past when weā€™ve placed sanctions against NK China has ignored them and the US just pretended it didnā€™t happen. This time with Trump in office he had Xi over to his resort and said something and less than 12 hours later the coal ships were turned around. Itā€™s hard to renege on your deal if you know the sanctions actually mean something now.

This is also the first time EVER that a sitting US president has met with an NK leader. Plenty of former presidents have done it but meeting with someone who has basically zero power is hardly comparable.

yes Trudeau is in trouble. He had to nationalize a pipeline a few weeks back because his administration is incapable of hurting peopleā€™s feelings and could not close a deal between the provinces and the reserves.

then last week the conservatives took a majority and the Liberals lost party status.

Trump is crushing it right now.

This is actually pretty solid criticism of Trump here. I like this Fareed Zikaria dude too. His comment on europe creating ghettos is consistent with that i am told from the guys i work with from there.

the new moderate left. itā€™s a better conversation.

1 Like

this chick is based as fuuuuuhā€¦

and doing us all great service by taking care of homeboy over there. I think a lot of dudes would trade spots with Assange anyways; getting to roll around with Pam and all. 5-10 in the pocketā€™s almost worth it.

Middle east piece is gona take Rick Sanchez and some hookah

Travel ban upheld.
Unionā€™s ability to force people to pay eliminated.
Another SCOTUS appointment.

Man what a week.

Keep in mind that the Dems has similar successes in the first few years of Obama and were riding high. It doesnā€™t last, so we mine the salt while we can:

This is remarkable. Not just for whatā€™s said but for the fact that we can see what would normally be a back room discussion out in the open:

I was so happy this morning to see he didnā€™t pull any punches at NATO and just laid into them. Sorry Europe, the free ride train stops here. Make way for the Trump Train!

Itā€™s already being called ā€œthe red breakfastā€ LOL.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great.

Iā€™m not a Trump supporter, but I do support the presidency as a position of power, so take that as you will. Hearing him lay into Germany for the bullshit with the Russian pipeline was refreshing. Although Trump sounds like an idiot in the short clips we see on the news, hearing his rebuttal showed that he can articulate his speech in a way that doesnā€™t come off as idiotic, but in fact demanding and firm. I like it.

Iā€™m sure if the media and their agenda have nothing to do with that either.

Omg, trump is now tweeting about looking into south African farmers having their land taken and being killed and raped and shit.

I canā€™t even.

Iā€™m low-key glad I voted for trump. I always said I wanted a businessman to give it a shot and it seems to be going alright.