The walking dead.

Say what ya want, dudes got his shit together.

By killing trained army members who can help protect the “town”
just to get the supplies? Makes alot of sense.

Not the best of choices but, hes not eating bugs and running from walkers daily.

Not that I agree with what he did… But why he did it in a way is genious. All those guys could have threatened his power and attempted to overtake what he had. He eliminated any threat and gained more resources at the same time.

I’d bet he fucks every girl in effort to start repopulating.

Idk wtf is up with heads in the fish tank. But as mentioned above the top he’s was the pilot they were “caring” for.

I knew the “Governor” was a bit off but I didn’t think he was heads in an aquarium off.

I had a feeling he was going to take out that military unit and he’ll be looking to do the same to Rick’s unit as well.

I imagine in this type of situation you would have various clans forming and claiming territroy and, as nothing corrupts men like power, the Governor will do anything to make sure his power holds.

Good episode and I have a feeling before the season is over Daryl is going to end up killing his brother to save the group.

The heads in the tank thing I think is less the Govenor and more of the semi-mad seeming scientist dude.

He was all about how Michonne used he zombies and shit. I also think there has to be something with his tea to. Not sure but there was an awful lot of emphasis on that tea.

what really got me was the sneak peak for next week. looks like someone might be fucking with both sides of the prison. Possibly the person who was watching the zombie c section at the end of episode 2

Definitely something going on with the tea.

Agreed about the preview for next week too, someone else wants the prison fortress for themselves.

still think its the best show on TV

new budget is making for some badass carnage

I think its going to give lost a run for its money numbers/historicly wise

Didn’t want to start a new thread but it’s zombie related and it thought it was funny.

youtu.be/4xyhVO-SWfM

Just caught up on this is less than a week, fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu need more eps.

Not liking the governor and the town…They seem brainwashed. I like how Michonne isn’t warming up to them, she knows what’s up. The scientist and Governor have something going on for sure. Cannot wait for this week’s ep. I hope the little town gets fucked.

Good thing they have another token black guy.

tdoooooooooooog

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Wifey and I were flipping out going “watch your back!” when the zombie took a chunk out of his shoulder

Fuck

Hooooooly shit. Best episode yet, this season is fucking nuts

oh my fuck

no idea where the show can go now

The baby is the last thing they need right now. Rick just lost his fucking mind by the loks of next weeks preview

How are they going to feed that baby now that the moms dead and there’s nobody to breast feed the thing? Hershel going to whip up some farm style baby formula from chickpeas and potatoes in the jail?

^ first thing I said to my girlfriend was “how the fuck are they going to feed the baby and keep it alive?”…seriously the last thing they need is a baby that’s going to cry and make noise, and need to be cared for all the time.
I have a feeling they’re going to somehow make it to the Governor’s town…