The walking dead.

This show does season finale shit in the first couple of episodes, anything can happen!

This season is nothing like last season. Last season episodes 1-9 dragged so fucking bad.

preview showed them going on a run to find baby formula.

I AM SO HAPPY THAT STUPID BITCH IS DEAD AND CARL WAS THE ONE WHO PUT A BULLET IN HER EMPTY BUG EYED BITCH HEAD

:rofl :rofl. Yeah Carl is gonna be one hardened son of a bitch now that he just put a slug in moms head

He didn’t shoot her I bet. Something tells me he just blew off a shot

Tell us how you really feel… :rofl

Now maybe Carl will learn to stay in the damn house!

This.

If you follow the comic at all, and I’m not posting it here, this isn’t how she goes out.:ninja

WTF!? Carl with the .45, lol

I dont think she is dead at all. Unconscious maybe. Not dead.

Show loosely follows the comic. IF they are smart the bitch is dead

HOLY FUCK

Guessing the pages and pages of \ were how many people he’s killed??

Paging Rick, Line 1. You have an incoming call from crazy town.

I didn’t pick up on the fact that Lori got ate until I watched the talking dead later in the night . it made sense after I learned that because Rick stabbed the belly in anger that he couldn’t see her body

I was a little confused at the whole Rick finding his wife. Was the walker he put the gun in their mouth and stabbed the shit out of the stomach his wife, or is she still walking around somewhere??? The whole stabbing the shit out of the stomach is what really threw me for a loop (if it was his wife).

Edit: Just read the last response and it makes sense to me now… lol

Soo who is calling ??!!!

Govnah

incoming call from crazy town.

Glad Lori is gone.

Also, rick’s reaction was almost comical, its up there with the noise he makes after he kills Shane. Would have had a lot more impact if he just was silent and started weeping.

And yeah, Carl is on the path to becoming death incarnate like Michonne is.