The walking dead.

damn im a hoss

luv this show soooooooo much

I agree we need 2 hours last night or at least an hour and a half

So I should watch this show? My buddy says its awesome.

Yes. I’ve been watching since Season one aired a couple years back. Loved it then. AMC puts on some good programming. AMC gave Walking Dead a bigger budget… I’m sure they are really happy they did that. It’s blowing that channel up.

Yup… spent ALL weekend watching the marathon with a great premier to follow. Wifey didn’t like it nearly as much as I did though… lol

amc has a bunch of great series, but walking dead is absolutely their best. i dont really watch a huge amount of tv but i do watch a lot of the amc series the night they air. so they must be doing something right.

and ive been watching this since the first season aired a while back.

Next weeks episode looks to be even better.

show needs moar hot chicks.

I’m starting to dislike Rick.

Carl needs to kill him

I still say Lori isn’t dead.

she’s bangin shane in hell.

Glen needs to sac up and stop turning into a bitch

Its very possible.

If she isn’t dead though I am going to rage out and stop watching the show

I don’t think she’s dead either- I do think she turned though. Can’t wait for Sunday!

Also- the Govanahh should’ve been killed 10 times by now… WTF!

dead and turned are techinically the same trace… no? :slight_smile:

I understand what you’re saying…

I think that Carl didn’t have the balls to actually shoot her… I think she turned after she had that shitrat and turned into a walker.

shitrat :rofl

^ that coming from Tracey is hysterical :lol:lol:lol

AHAHAHAHAHA fucking CLASSIC Trace.

I think next weeks episode is gonna be goooooooood. Rick looks really pissed right now.

Still don’t understand how the govanahhh hasn’t been shot yet… pisses me off. I agree, the next 3 weeks episodes are going to be action packed.