The walking dead.

Oh my fuck

Is it February yet!!! Except they screwed up in the preview for next ‘season’…

I guess I’m just going to have to read the compendium book to hold me over. I started reading that last night and the show was pretty close to the story line in the comic, but there were still some rather large differences…

mid season finale can blow my scrotum

yeah I wasn’t as big a fan of it as I was some other episodes.

Carl is still a BAWSS though

Andrea making the wrong decision over and over and over again.

dumb bitch

I want her to die.

Also Michonne is just death incarnate.

feel bad for anyone black on this show, one dies, they replace him with another dude that gets blasted.

well we know Daryl doesnt die…

…and they already replaced him too.

Bitch is thinking with her dirty flea infested Twat. Surprised she hasn’t humped a zombie yet

inb4 lori isn’t dead

wut

Im so pissed michone didnt kill the govenor. She was about to do a bad ass fucking mortal kombat finish him and andrea fucking ruined it. Stupid fucking bitch i hope she gets cornerd and torn apart slowly.

+1. I was hoping Michone would cut his head clean off. Pretty funny when she ventilated his daughters head though.

it was like a reverse sword blow job… from a child

I think Andrea will kill him eventually. Seeing the severed heads and dead daughter then now the show with Merle and daryl etc.

I hope they both die

he cried in front of her. Its game over for him ever getting that pussy again. Shit snaps in bitches when you cry in front of them no matter what the reason

Lori is STILL A FUCKING BITCH.

midseason premiere had a SHITTY ending for sure

Dangit you are good!

Wish they had 2 hr episodes!!!