There is no God - Que?

You didn’t specify it had to be new! ----rep

(I didn’t really - rep you ass. :shifty)

Me either :hug

I +rep nicole

Thanks man, back at ya. I’m glad someone else saw what was going on.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg111/PaulJBrudzienski/religion.jpg

http://www.ilyakol.com/Other/Atheism.jpg

Nobody wins. Why is this thread still going? No one is going to convince anyone of anything. Just give it a rest.

lmao

Where the hell did God come from then???

Gave birth to himself?

Evolution

In cars and in the way of the world, is win.

Where the hell did the first cell come from them???

Gave birth to itself?

You see what I meant by my post above this one? No one on either side has proved jack, so why is this thread even open?

No reason we can’t have a logical debate on the issue.

…I tried

There is no logical debate. It always ends up bad and people get t’ed off. Every forum. Every such thread. It’s a waste of time. I was trying to prove that point with the picture. We can keep going round and round in circles.

Fact of the matter is, none of us humans are intelligent enough to prove God exists; we can only believe (me). We are also not intelligent enough to prove he doesn’t exist; we can only believe (them). So until an atheist can prove to me that there is no God, they can go get lost. And they can tell me the same thing, because I can’t PROVE that he exists.

End of thread.

So why bow down to something that hasnt been proven to exist? Seems rather silly.

I know people think Scientology is goofy because its based off a science fiction book but looking at other religions its really no goofier.

For the record, I’m going to a Russian church this Sunday.

Don’t ask :lol

E V O L U T I O N

I believe/feel that he does exist. You believe/feel that he doesn’t. Since it hasn’t been ‘tangibly’ proven that he does exist, does that mean you’re belief is better than mine? Doubt it.

M A S T U R B A T I O N

What ilya is destined to a life of.

I’m really jk man, I have no problems with you, just don’t see eye to eye.

Someone please lock this fucking thread. :facepalm