theres nothing to see here.

Dude, my Kia has leather AND NAv… fuck yo benz nigga

Maserati tax>Porsche tax>MB tx>BMW tax>>>>Audi tax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vette tax

360 forged never pulled a scam, they are just 30-90 days late with their orders, mainly do to quality control issues, you know ,the same issues that HRE will let go by…

and LOL at HRE having a better rep

I have read enough reviews in many different magazines and auto blogs that I feel like my inference is not too far off from the truth.

He is asking for advice on a site where 90% of the ppl can barely afford $15k cars. What did you expect? I am just trying to help.

^^^ yea honestly i was just looking for peoples takes on both cars… they are awesome but apples and oranges. I too read alot, drove both and still was left scratching my head. greatly appreciate everyones legit .02

ill toss some pictures up when i pick her up. not going to say which it was tho after much going back and forth haha and tons upon tons of reading.

i just got to work and will shoot you a pm shortly brotha i want to hear about fl too. i remember something about you moving down there.

Didn’t you know that even if you drive a car (or ride in it) for 30 seconds, you instantly know everything about the car?

Actually…they were bought out. 360 forged, or well the new company (sorry forgot the name), is so far with “back orders” that it will take next year to get rims from them. I ordered my wheels from HRE and 2 weeks later they showed up. perfect.

I rarely see negativity on the boards about that company. And like they say, you cant please everyone. While 360 has a whole thread dedicated to their “back orders”.

360 was willing to take my money on the spot with a sponsorship price, which they did beat HRE; however, Jordan @ 360 (owner at the time) then began to tell me that it would take 4-5 weeks for the wheels as they were “swamped”. I said ok, well I sorta need them in like 2-3 as I sold the stock wheels and AMS needed to move the car around. He then said let me see what I can do. Call you back… never got that phone call. Then about a week later they were kicked off the corvette forum.

And LOL at thinking otherwise.

Good luck with your car. Cant wait to see which one you go with.

I’d say Z06, I can’t think of anything bad about it. But then again I was born with a mullet and have owned more GMs then any other brand :gotme:

i HATE corvettes but but i would def buy a new one big thumbs up to mid life crisis car that can liquify tires and turn heads. c6 zo6 bad ass imo

Jordan has been getting a bunch of people their wheels with no issues, well minus the extra time, and they are better quality than HRE. Maybe you shouldn’t have sold your wheels before you get replacements, but that’s just me.

There are many reasons that HRE’s get laughed at from a lot of places, and their lead time is not one of them.

The indivudual who bought my stock wheels had no issues waiting a few weeks. I explained the situation and he was cool with it. Im sorry but 90 days for wheels is ridiculous- ppl have been waiting months for they’re wheels. If you have time for that then send them your money.

Not sure where you’ve been getting your information but maybe you should read this…

BTW could you please educate me on the negatives of HRE’s that make them laughed at?

Heres another good one. read the last few posts by the mods who were also in contact with them.

I’ll post what was said last by the moderator:

Again feel free to send your check and faith in the mail. Ill stay away from vendors who have class-action lawsuits going against them.

you have driven an LS7 z06?

Obviously not

:lol: the ls7 z06 is not just like every other GM

Read through 6-speed, M5boards, M3forums, etc… MANY people have gotten their wheels already

as per HRE, read through many of the quality control issues, the vibration issues, the ghetto fix for the vibration, etc… and no those are not a common thing for 3-piece wheels. Oh also, HRE is forged at the same place iForged, DPE and etc. are… you are paying for marketing more than other. Then you can get into the whole “8000 ton press” which they are not forged from. There are many things you can go through the marketing and actual quality.

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I can assure you that if you visit any of the companies that were mentioned you will not see what you see at HRE. Most of the companies you mentioned, along with 360 forged, all have another company machine their centers and then have them finished. They are then assembled at their facility. This does not allow them to maintain the strict quality standards of HRE.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Everything done at HRE is constructed in house.

I encoraged you to watch this video…

http://videos.streetfire.net:80/video/Tour-of-the-HRE-Wheels_190493.htm

If I were going to buy a 911 it would be an 89 911 turbo, back before Porsche decided to get into the high speed appliance business and driving a 911 fast took practice, balls and skill.

I give up… drink the koolaid, they all by their blanks from the same forging plant, which is also not the 8000 ton press they have previously claim

If anything that video made me not want HREs, that guy had no idea what he was talking about.

Vettes have a very solid road feel though they are far from numb.