They're turning their phones off

Apparently my friends do not like my texts that I am sending them in bulk.

I cannot help if I have a bad cold.

Did you really feel the need to make a thread about this?

Apparently the people on this car forum do not like your lame threads which you start in bulk.

Yes you are annoying.

^^Oh leave him alone. Us sick people need entertainment too!

this doesnt happen often…but it must be holidays

:word: to the sherm

Then you can text each other back and forth about the greatness of faux haux and saux and laux and anything else.

I get all excited when i click on new posts and see new things to read and then…bleh…miserable worthless junk.

daniell do you has v-rizoneeee?

Look at all the people that are annoyed that be viewing this thread.

They are sweet.

Hey, I never tell you how useless I think 300ZX’s are!

Please do atleast it will be automotive related and you can earn your keep around here.

fight fight fight

And it will cause controversy among all the other fine ass people on this forum. Look.

junk: layzie, FormulaLS1,

not junk: RedGoober4Life, psphinx81, fairgentleman Z, brendansi, Helidrop, IKSHO89

Oh no. One couldn’t fight with skeletor!

So I guess by default that makes me not not junk or not junk?

well we don’t know.

you’re the one with the cute sister, right?

im sure he would if he knew anything more then just waxing cars and what statue elephants like to pretend to eat. oh and whats “in style”

waste of space: redgoober4life

not waste of space: everyone else

This is really entertaining!

I’m just joking.

And here ya’ll got to be naaaashty with me.

Dont try and win me over…I think your posts are hackneyed and your style is predictably unpredictable.

And to comment on Layzies post…I dont get how someone so not an auto enthusiast takes the time to clean their car and other peoples cars.

BURN

if you don’t like the thread, don’t post in it.

/end

How am I not? I drive a 1997 Accord, do you want me to pretend it’s a race car? Paint stripes on it? drop it real loooowz. Put rota slipstreams on it and pretend that driving in a parking lot will make me a better driver? Cars cost money, something that is being intelligently invested in school.