THIEVES!?!?!

you could try and starve the thieves, just but there food stamps in there work boots

You could dig a moat around Inline with no bridge as well

sucks to hear man

and fill it with cotton

or you could give out free birth control and prevent future crimes

damn dude, sorry to hear bud

this really was the turning point of the whole thread, if your not on board then all is lost. your worthlessness knows no bounds. obviously you have no idea who your talking to.:ponder

hes talkin to the pizza man boyyyyy!!! …lol

truth. but my bad side is a shitty one.

At least they didnt fuck up my sweet plow truck next to the wagovan, that would have been a true crime!..I just got done buffing her out for an easy winter of smooth snow plowing :slight_smile:

^^ Dave?

OMG its Dave lol

Sorry to hear man! I’ll be in to Inline for a visit soon, this time for the daily. As soon as shit with my new house settles down. Got what seems to be a clogged cat convertor and I launched the donut gasket from the exhaust manifold/down-pipe. It’s fucking with my o2.

aw shit :frowning: sorry to hear about the window. i really like wagovans too! if you need a flashy wheel to tie down with a steel cable, u can borrow my bent wheel, if you want to set that up as a trap.

A Tarp?!?!?!

yuuuup! just like the general says. but i wouldnt mind u guys using one of my wheels as bait. i just want it back. or u can use more than one if need be. i just want them back on my wall when its all done.