Things to know before storing my 240sx 95 for winter ??

Hi all,

I have a couple of question concerning the winter season. I will store my car in a carport for winter and I was wondering how should I do it. Leave tires or remove them, oil to put in, spark plug, fuel to put in and how much... basically all that needs to be done. Thx

You can leave the tires on just put it on axle stands, put some fuel stabalizer in it (stabil or somthing like that). If you want change the oil, some people do some people dont.

fill your gas tank to full to prevent rusting inside the gas tank. and dont put your Ebrake on it will sieze fast.

Put a little gear oil in each cylinder, when you start it come spring you’ll ensure it won’t have siezed, and the oil will all burn off pretty quick. A buddy that has an 82 mustang has done it for years and has never had a problem.
(just don’t POUR it in, you only need a little and try to aim it at the cylinder wall)

Also put in fuel stabilizer with a full tank.
Raise the car on blocks, so the suspension isn’t under constant equal pressure.

so having it resting on blocks or jack stands won’t affect the frame after a long period of time?

Not if it’s level and the frame isn’t rotten.

I thought about putting it on blocks but once it is on block, is it better to remove my wheels or to leave them on ??? I just have to by sure to put my block at the right place.

if your car is on jack stands it doesnt matter if the wheels or on or off the car. Put a jack stand under each control arm and you’ll be fine.

you can use cardboard from an old box with some styrofoam in between the two pieces of cardboard. This will prevent flat spots in the tires and like others have said put stabil in the tank with a full tank.