THIS is why FM3 wins.

To be fair, I’ve played the demo with a controller. However, I had also recently played GT5p with a controller (I dislocated my shoulder so I couldn’t use the wheel), and it felt a lot better.

It was this “wall of text” that gave me the impression they are dicks: Forza vs. Gran Turismo: A War of Words – GTPlanet

To call them dicks would be a bit harsh…maybe I’m just ranting now.

Santi, what do you use to play with? Controller? Microsoft wheel? Fanetic?

If I had a 360 I would, without missing a heartbeat, pickup Forza 3 to keep me occupied until GT5 is released.

Although GT5P is just a “demo”, I’ve spent more time playing it than any other racing game. Trying to beat my own time trials/drifting scores is incredibly fun, especially if you’re playing with an equally-skilled buddy. The online stuff and gameplay depth might not be there, but the driving experience is what keeps me at it.

In other news, my PS3 laser is broken, so I haven’t and won’t be playing anything for a while (1 month repair time under warranty).

I would like to give Forza a shot with the Fanetic wheel, but I can’t afford to spend $600-$700 to purchase the console, game, and wheel.