THIS is why FM3 wins.

Does anyone use a driving wheel to play? or does everyone just use the controller?

I just use the controller as my system is in my SMALL ass room with a queen size bed. Maybe 6 feet between me and the TV. Sitting on my bed.

The sensitivity of the controller bugs me on winding turns. But you get used to it.

Speaking of which.

How the fuck do you adjust the steering/clutch/brake and all that under set up for optimal settings and feel?

I’m trying to drift in this game and I can’t seem to do it.

Drifting in real life is so much easier lol

samson add me on xbox live

breaker77

im down for some drifting

drifting in forza is awsome!!
even tho i still suck at it its still fun. finally got that 100,000 drift lap the other day tho.

i switch between the wheel and controller, funner with the wheel but im better with the controller

You need to tune your car and set it up properly to drift them.

I have no problems drifting really.

What are the specs you guys set it at?

I set my s14 to exactly how I had my GBtires s14 back 2years ago.

camber -2.5/-1.5 rear
caster 6

front sway medium
rear sway soft (I like having grip)

Y rated tires 225/45/17 front, 245/40/17 rear

upgraded all engine and suspension…everything.

diff 80% lock

brake pressure 80%

What am I missing?

All I ever get is epic spinout failure.

up rear tires
stiffen up dampening and rebound a bit.
rear sway must be stiffened up

and get used to it lol

I still spin out on the craaaaazy angle drifts sometimes. meh. just a video game

p.s I LOVEEEE the rewind feature lmfao

I’m gonna play with my set up again tonight possibly.

Add me on live ( C87S15LT1 )

THEN…you can buy my set up :wink:
My SR s13…drifts very well. Yet, my IROC will destroooooy the s13 in a drift run.

We should set up a SON240 drift online meet thing. lmao

Im usually on every night before bed. Most of the time I’m doing season play how ever.

Anyone for massive amounts of body roll in a VG powered 4-speed open differential 510?

I call her ol’ blue. :slight_smile:

She has AWD and 6-speed now. Car was insanely hard to keep straight.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2080&stc=1&d=1257455437

If I stiffen up the rear, that means I gotta drift on r-comps!

I have a roll cage to stiffen things up

I don’t know crap about setting up a cars suspension in real life. These are the settings I use. I use the wheel though, so they might not work for controller users.

-4 camber up front
-2.5 rear

0.0 front toe
+0.2 rear toe

5 (default) caster

sway bars I leave default. Sometimes I mess with them but not often. I think I’m used to drifting on the game though. Honestly drifting stock tune is sometimes the best option to learn to drift. Then tube from there after you get the hang of it.

We should get a SON lobby up this weekend.

Any word on Microsoft making a better wheel, do they not know its shitty?

why can’t the logitek wheel work?

that one has a clutch pedal too and shifter

^ I think it’s because of Sony’s relationship with Logitech, but I could be wrong.

Kinda sucks – if you could use the G25 with Forza 3, I’d definitely pickup a 360.

Samson add me up man! SlidewaysRPS13

XBL reconJDM
PSN reconJDM

I’ll try to add everyone.

FYI, my XBL tag is “duckJAI”

going home now!

It’s not because of Sonys relationship with Logitech. The Xbox 360 hardware just doesn’t support the G25. There is a Logitech wheel for the 360, but it’s just as bad as the MS wheel.

My live id is TylerMrK …I’ll get the game eventually. No time or money for it at the moment.