THIS is why FM3 wins.

Fable 2 is pretty good its third person though.

lol

So, I thought I was good at drifting…then I went online…my fuckin god.

^haha, ya some people are crazy good online.
it sucks when people use R2 class cars and dont wait at the finish line… i usually vote to boot them if they use those cars

haha my ae86 is R.3, but i usually wait and go behind everyone because people always slam into me haha.

EXACTLY!

And it always seems to be when I got a decent score up as well.

Although I have pulled some damn gangster pass’ and tandem’s.

And I mean gangster! Should of saved replay :/:

i just got banned online lol, meh it was a good run with the bootlegs a little over 2 years. but my cousin is getting a xbox so im just going to take his because he wont go online.

For me, Gran Turismo certainly had it’s day, but I certainly enjoy Forza 2 & 3 much more.

I just CAN’T get into the GT5 Prologue and i’ve had it since the day it came out (as well as Forza 3).

People talk about the “driving experience” of GT and all that, but the engine sounds in GT5 make me laugh and cry and the same time. Forza has that owned (used 5 mics on real dynos), and it really does matter to the driving experience. And the GT tire squeal…oh that tire squeal that NEVER changes from one game to the next…

The GT guys should make sure to not miss playing with some of the in-depth tuning settings in Forza, driving/tuning different cars and allowing time to adjust to each game’s slightly different “feel”. To me, the way cars handle in Forza feel more accurate.

But anyways, i’m looking forward to the full GT5 to a certain degree because I know it’ll likely have Forza beat in graphics and car count, as well as certain other tidbits i’m sure. Plus i’m a car guy. I’m really curious to see what they’ll do with the car/engine sounds in the full version.

Well, gotta go play FM3! :smiley:

anyone whose banned from live should consider this http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/quickstart.php its a server setup so you can play online using system link. its free

i was under the impresson that they were full system bans. aka your xbox is a brick.

Anyone DL the new “Holiday Season Car Pack”???

SICK cars.

GTR Spec V is in there too.

i tried to get away with buying that '10 GTR in the auction house, but now i have a locked car that i can not use, can not sell, bah. good thing it wasnt too much CR

keep it in moderation so this doesn’t happen to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM&feature=related

ALL GT suck ass. to realistic, its not fun at all. NEED FOR SPEED is the besttt and the most fun.

All GT games suck ass! there to realistic, only fun part is the off road courses. NEED FOR SPEED is the game to buy. so much more fun. NFS shift is better then GT 3, 4 and prob 5. Plus you get a s13 240 hatch drift slut in SHIFT. :slight_smile:

^ only specific reason i can point on that Forza 3 fails, is when your Xbox fails like mine did about a month ago … hence i picked up a new one today … guess i’ll be waiting longer to pick up some car parts … :frowning: but maybe by then SG will have there online store open to entice me