THIS is why FM3 wins.

That, I could NOT believe.

I was SOOOO happy with all the F-bodies :stuck_out_tongue:

forza 4 will be out by then.

quit bashing a game for no reason fanboy. your worse then the 240 owners who rip on civic guys because they didnt buy a 240. to each there own.

No not to each their own. Keep arguing until a victor has been decided… winter is coming and i have an n64 with mariokart… i’m going to dump a shitload of money into a new console, wheel and game… tell me which one!

Forza, Online drifting is the shit.

Agreed

considering one game exists and one doesnt, im pretty sure the winner is clear as of now.

Breaker77, I’m not hating on people playing Forza. I’m just saying GT is more of a drivers game, where as I look at Forza as “entertainment”. It’s like comparing Microsoft Flight Simulator with something like Warhawk (or another arcade-like flight game).

Who cares if GT5 isn’t out yet. GT5P is out, and it’s much more fun than Forza – if you’re into the DRIVING experience, not the engine swap, sticker slapping experience.

Forza is decent, a LOT better than NFS Shift, etc., but it’s no Gran Turismo.

I have HOURS upon HOURS of fun driving ONE car on ONE track in GT5P with my Logitech G25 setup. There’s even an unofficial “D1GTP” competition for Gran Turismo. There are plenty of things to keep you busy until GT5 ships.

Cal, PLEASE get yourself a PS3 with GT5P and a G25. When GT5 comes out it will be a nice treat, but in the meantime there is plenty to do in GT5P.

Cal, if you want to check it out, let me know and you can come by one day or something.

For all you Forza players: WHAT are you using as a controller?

lol your so full of sonys bullshit its hilarious.

k whatever go play your demo and jerk off over the graphics and “superior driving experience”, ill go sit down with my “stickers and engine swaps”

This is a good read, athough you may just call it a wall of text.

I only used the “stickers and engine swaps line” because of your hostility. I’m not trying to start any fights here, I’m trying to help people out who are making a purchasing decision (including hardware), and who enjoy driving. I have no personal vendetta against you, however you seem to have on on me.

Forza does some things better than GT5P, but people tend to agree with me, GT5P > Forza.

GT5, the full game, is going to have an entirely NEW physics engine from GT5P, which should set it even further ahead.

No need to drop the jerkoff or Civic comments, I’m just trying to help. I’m not saying people are idiots for playing Forza – anything but that. If I had an Xbox I’d definitely pick it up, but I stand my ground that GT5P is better, and based on that, GT5 should blow it away.

edit there’s also this, but ya, it’s a GT forum, so obviously there is some bias. http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=122126&highlight=forza

Lol, white2abbit, you’re so much of a fanboy. Get off Sony and Polyphony Digital’s dick. I have every Gran Turismo Game (except the Japan only ones) and am a huge GT fan, but Forza has destroyed every game in the series to date.

I have both Forza 3 and GT5:P. GT5:P is garbage compared to Forza in EVERYTHING including physics. Polyphony is redoing the physics engine for the full version because the one is GT5:P is very flawed. For example, the Nissan GTR in GT5:P the game gets much more unsettled under braking than a Corvette Z06. How the hell is a 4wd, heavy boat with all its techno wizardry less stable than a basic, light RWD car like a Z06?

You need to stop speculating on a game that isn’t out yet and compare Forza 3 to what is out. GT5:P does not compare on any level and by the time GT5 actually comes out, Forza 4 will probably be out lol.

That’s not to say I’m not buying GT5.

Damn I’m so lazy to get this game, but reading this makes me want to plaaaaaaay

How much better is #3 than #2?

i have some hostility because every single forza thread that exists you decide to come into and shit on with your GT5 is god of racing games bullshit.

i dont give a fuck about gt5. do you work at PD? how can you even say that theyre physics is going to be further ahead? in all honesty you have no fucking clue. before forza 3 was released or even had much info available about it, GT5 was scheduled to be released for the 4th quarter this year. e3 comes around, turn 10 releases a TON of information about how much they have done with the physics and even went on to add tire deformation. what happens? gt5 gets pushed back AGAIN. PD is doing exactly what sony does best, rip off ideas from everyone else. theyve always done it, and its not going to stop.

anyway, ill stop shit talking you if you stop coming into every thread with the word forza in it and throwing around all your made up infomation and telling me how gt5 is going to blow forza away.

better in every way.

i have both forza 3 and gt5p They both have there ups and downs but considering Forza 3 is out and gt5 is just a demo for the last few years now, i’ll stick with my forza 3

OH YEA! well forza 5 is gonna kick gt5 ass all the way down the highway! with its uber helmet googles and driving chair with clutch pedal and full instrument cluster!!!

… really, you cant compare and IMAGINARY game(gt5) to a REAL game(forza3).

thats like saying nissans 2016 240sx will be the fastest car every built and will get the best fuel economy ever!!!

EDIT: didnt realize the guy above me just made the same point

I didn’t “make anything up”, but ya, I’ve said enough.

Mario kart 64 is the best multi-player racing game ever

period!

Just got it today and a bunch of other games.

FORZA3 FTW!!! SOOO sick.

Can’t wait to go home and play now.

PS: anyone have any good recommendations for RPGs? First person level up kinda game.

wait for Final Fantasy to come out in Dec. for 360. it looks sick

Oblivion and Fall Out 3. If you like JRPG’s
then go with Star Ocran: The Last Hope. It’s not perfect, but a lot of fun IMO. Just sone annoying voice acting later on in th game. Overall a good buy IMO.