THIS is why FM3 wins.

I picked it up, the game is so sick, turn 10 really did a good job on this one haha

Add me to yur Xbox live (mine is still down, trying to figure out a way of wiring my xbox live without killing myself walking into my room at night)

Xbox Live: Solitudeex

add me up, ill be on all night lol gt: ryantatti …yeayea i know, fucken original right

playin it right now 3 and LOVIN IT!!!

best part… they have my first car in it! IROC-Z BABY!!! WHOOOOO!!!

OH man, the rally tracks are soooo bomb, and the graphics are worth every penny =D

thats not why i love it… its a fun game to play, has cars that have sentimental value to me, ENGINE + DRIVETRAIN SWAPS and its here now!.. remember i SOLD MY PS3 to buy an xbox for halo and forza, to me ps3 games suck, who cares about graphics if you dont wanna play the game after a few minutes!

GT: CORPSE 1984

honeslty who gives shit if forza is better then gt5 or watever if it is or isnt it doesnt really matter if u like the game play it if you then well dont play it. anyways the game is amazing for me, BUT there is a problem when playing online cant seem to be able to choose a map or change any settings for that matter.

add me people my gamer tag is sycobla

OMG. Was up all night playing. Fell asleep with controller in my hand., lolz.

Have never enjoyed a car game this much.

yea I played it for seven hours yesterday haha.

wooo FORZA3!!

amazing game, and i find that the microsoft wheel works pretty good. now i want to find a way to make one of my old s13 seats into a rigg for the wheel/pedels
did some drunk driving last night , just woke up now time to play it again

gamertag: Refused 138

the drag racing is fun

I must say, this game is as close to perfection as it gets. I have been up since 4am playing it since it came out lol. You guys need to start using the clutch. The shifts are so much faster if you do it yourself. Plus its fun rev matching on downshifts or clutch kicking for the drifters. Here a some shots I took.

haha i love this game.

exactly.

having install issues

When installing disc 2 for the pack of cars, it freezes 3/4 ways through!! Unable to find a way to install without freezing. I have the memory space required and i have also followed the instructions so whats the deal!!

Any ideas!!

I am in love with this game. My GOD!!!

Wicked crazy cars.

There is still a lot of stuff I’m not to happy with. But hey.

I do like however. That when I modded my '90 IROC Z the mods were fuckin smack on. For cams and heads it was like 109hp and the graph looked like 140 ft lbs. Like, this game is dead on with some shit. Twin turbo OR single turbo. Centrifugal super charger or positive displacement. Fuckin gangster shit.

They changed the upgrade section a bit to much though.

Still getting used to the game. Some things I do not like. Some things I do.

Either way. Forza has and always will beat the shit outta GT5. Let alone the name. Forza THREE and GT FIVE.
Forza is only on their third version. Look how far advanced it is.

360 FTMFW!!!

omg chris i wanna play !!!

Pete, go buy a 360. And I will run your fuckin show! LOL

I drift the SHITTTTTTT outta my IROC :smiley:

One day y’all will see the light.

They included the WS6 TA too :smiley: