This just in, the earth is flat

well DUH, its because global warming is making the earth warp !

im going to go drill a hole in the ice wall and lets some water out, that way seal levels dont continue to rise

Due to a slip of da pen, i got shipped an overstock of seals, and the level just continues to rise. i’m havin’ a massive blowout on seals. I’m literally up to muh ears in seals, and i’m passin da savin’s on ta youUUUUUUUU!!! WHat the hell are you waiting for eh? Getup off yo ass and get the fuck down here!

EDIT: USE THIS VOICE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4rUiV_Hh74

lol.

have any baby seals ? i havent clubbed any in a while …

I had no idea Neurokinetik could escalade a wall of ice so well!

If the Earth was flat one could drive, sail to the edge of the planet. Nobody has/can do this. Prove me wrong.

They can’t there’s an icewall and greece soldiers with corkguns.

lol

Q: “How did NASA create these images with the computer technology available at the time?”

A: Since NASA did not send rockets into space, they instead spent the money on developing advanced computers and imaging software instead

Q: “What about the stars, sun and moon and other planets? Are they flat too? What are they made of?”

A: The sun and moon, each 32 miles in diameter, circle Earth at a height of 3000 miles at its equator, located midway between the North Pole and the ice wall. Each functions similar to a “spotlight,” with the sun radiating “hot light,” the moon “cold light.” As they are spotlights, they only give light out over a certain are which explains why some parts of the Earth are dark when others are light. Their apparent rising and setting are caused by optical illusions.

:bloated:

I have no idea where it came from, but I have a Flat Earth Society hoodie. I thought it was a band the whole time. I think someone left it here. ??

that was as smart as me saying “your an idiot”

why?

i don’t know any smart people who smoke a lot of weed.

smoking weed enhances your ability of understanding things that may have been somewhat complex before.

i used to smoke tons of weed and then study for neurology. I got a 98 on my final exam and a 98 final average in the class.

edit- actually, now that i think of it, i probably would’ve gotten a 100 if i hadn’t smoked. :ham:

well, maybe you would have gotten 100% had you not.

joo got owned by my edit. see, i’m high right now and i just outsmarted you.

lol.

ROFLMAO

i’m having a hard time believing that this is real. either way, i hope they get a flat iron to their faces.

Someone needs to send this to Leno, for headlines, or something. This needs to be on tv.

I used to smoke a lot of weed and Im pretty smart?

even worse then that … i know a total coke head, who ends every sentance with an upward inflection, and shes a Political Science major

and she already works - in some way - for the Erie County Legislature

scary shit …

Q: Why does the hull of a ship disappear over the horizon before the mast does?

How can anyone not know that answer to it. It’s obvious gravity is bending the light very slightly. Thus it provides an optical illusion of the world being round. Infact the earth is a temporal paradox in which there are an infinite amount of instances so that if you were to try and find the edge. You would just end up right at where you started.