Thumbs up to Hamburg Wal Mart Tire express

Dismounted 4 tires for me today at no charge. Wheels were off of the car, No apparent damage to the rims. They also do not charge a tire disposal fee. If you don’t care too much about what might happen to your wheels I would definitely recommend them. Normal cost for mounting loose wheels/tires is only $5 as well.

F*ck Walmart, they are the problem with 'Muika. I’d much rather take my wheels to a family owned buisness and pay a bit more. Just saying.

Oh ok

Walmart is pretty fucking eviiiiil.

this.

Walmart can suck my cock.

This.

As much as I despise walmart, the employees that bent the rules to help you out do deserve a kudos.

That said, Fuck walmart.

Are you all suggesting that Wal Mart does not strive to employ the type or caliber of individuals required to perform the most basic of automotive repair and maintenance tasks? My wife took her vehicle there for an oil change is it was convenient for her. She knew it was a bad choice because she didn’t want to tell me where she went.

I worked in the “shop” at Walmart at the old location a bunch of yrs ago. The guys there were the most abusive morons on cars. The things I saw was terrifying. I will never ever let them touch a vehicle of mine even under supervision!

Glad you chimed in. I was on the verge of supporting their shop employees on the basis we were all stereotyping them because they work at WalMart. Initial reaction correct. Maybe they tied down that Saturn Vue in Fry’s thread?

Had tires mounted there before, in and out, easy

Yeah I’ve gone there a few times for just tire mounting and balancing (with lame boring wheels or steelies), never had an issue…but I wouldn’t go there for anything else.

I’ve heard too many horror stories from my local Walmart about smashed TPMS sensor, employes forgetting to put in the oil plug or filter, or simply forgetting to put oil back in the car. They are never going to touch my cars.

Let’s look at the quality of workers who actually work in the store.

Okay.

Now, let’s look at the quality employees that are going to work at Walmart as a “mechanic”.

Okay.

Walmart of Niagara Falls was my best customer. Tpms reprograms,oil pans, wheel studs.

dot.

so you’re saying that they like to break tpms sensors, ruin the threads on oil pans and break wheel studs… just clearing that up lol

Yes