Time to get serious, Kserious

Already have kserious. Not sure if nys would allow me to have “kkk” on my plate.

Thanks dude… I’m hoping so too. Worst comes to worst, it will be done late may, early june.

I’ve been thinking about this damn car so much that I had a dream the other night that I had a 40r boat and no one would tune it.

:rofl

It will get done, don’t worry about it.

The transmission sean showed me sold instantly… guy didn’t even get back to me on the offer I made him. Looking at another one right now though.

I will keep an eye out for ya buddy

Dropped off the head, crank, and flywheel at the machine shop today, said that should all be done in a week. Fucking club rsx has been a real pain in the ass to deal with… ordered everything two wednesdays ago and I’m still waiting on the pistons and rods. Once I get the pistons in I can bring the block down to the machine shop.

Also, got my main studs in today and my ID1000’s will be here on monday. I plan on picking up an RSX transmission this coming week.

congradulations

congratulations

Good fer you

Thanks guys… really appreciate it

IM SO PROUD

http://files.sharenator.com/Aww_Yeah_meme_Meme_Faces-s250x196-156976-580.png

same

Remember that video of Johnslo88marro riding the kids 4 wheeler. :lol

no?

I do… HAHAHA

ill give you 4.50 for this build thread

FUCK YOU BRIAN!

see yah in a bit :slight_smile:

:expressionless:

FINALLLYYYYYYYY… PISTONS ARE HERE. TAKING THEM TO THE MACHINE SHOP SO MY BLOCK CAN BE HONED!!!

Also got my second 44mm wastegate in

And this special wire crimper

Anddddd my traction bars

Ive gotten some other stuff back, so Il update this thread again tonight. My LSD will be here tomorrow as well.

Boner.