Tinted Windshield

I actually think that if he did tint the windshield he may get less tint tickets cause cops would think that nobody would tint their windshield and if the sides matched the front itd possibly pass as just stock glass

This is really really common down south and not a big deal. Because the biggest piece of glass is now tinted too, it makes the rest of your windows look that much darker tho.

That really didn’t help his case, they do a lot of retarded stuff down south…

Yeah they do. I mean look at the Scoundels that live down that way

lol @ some of the responses. You guys are dicks :rofl.

Anyway, I’m getting 55% tomorrow evening. I’ll post some pictures if you guys want me to.

put me in your build thread!!!

met a guy in MD with 20% on his windshield in his GT-R… he said seeing at night was almost impossible :rofl

jim’s friend in long island has his tinted, idk how he sees anything at night in the rain.

everything is tinted in the south.

Fixed :lol

I’ve driven a car with a tinted windows. I couldn’t see SHIT at night, and I have 20/10 vision with awesome nightvision. And believe it or not, the hid’s are still annoying enough. I drove it because I was driving a friend home because he was drunk in LI. I got pulled over 4 times within a 25 mile trip.

Tinting your windshield is absolutely illegal, and for good reason. I hope any of you dipshits who tint your windshield get pulled over at least once a week, if not once a day. When your brainless-self runs over a patron, or collides with a disabled vehicle at night because you didn’t see it, I HOPE YOU GET YOUR BALLS SUED THE FUCK OFF.

That is all.

:facepalm

Reading > You

We/I KNOW it’s illegal. So is tinting your side windows yet many of us do/did it. I’m not asking about the legality of the issue, I’m asking about the effectiveness or results of doing it from a visual standpoint.

Don’t judge the driving ability of someone with tinted windows on your own personal experiences. It’s called awareness of your surroundings at all times. Just because you suck at driving doesn’t mean everyone else does :rofl. Just kidding, I don’t know how you drive so don’t get all butt hurt about that.

I will do it (the tinting) and report back in this thread as to how much different the driving experience is. You can disagree with me all you want, I really don’t care. I’m just sayin. I wanted the opinion of those who have seen it done/driven a car with it and I got it. I’m gonna go through with it.

Thanks mom. You should really drive a car with a 50-70% tinted windshield, it’s barely noticeable, especially at night. Simmer down naw.

then what the fuck is the point of a thread asking for peoples opinion if you simply don’t care what peoples opinion/experiences are?

I wouldn’t bother reporting back. doubtful anyone is going to take your opinion or experience.

Reading > Me… Really? I am quite sure that I am the one that posted in this thread that it’s illegal. And no, tinting your other windows is NOT illegal so long as it’s 70% VLT.

As for the thread, I am quite sure the only reports you got back from anyone were negative… you know… like Code Blue saying how he can see through walls on a regular basis, but couldn’t see shit through a tinted windshield and that he got pulled over 11tybillion times in a 25mile trip? And that it didn’t help with HID glare? Wow…

READING > YOU

K bye.

GO TO YOUR ROOM, YOUNG MAN!

i see what you did there :number1 :rofl

My windshield and doors are tinted 70%.

Thank you, General Motors’ Lordstown plant glass vendor.

you should post up on NYCmaximas and follow whatever they say to the T