tires???

holy fuck are you a fatass

:love:

focus is shit compared to a fusion. I agree it’s better than a cobalt , but that ain’t saying much.

more.pound.to.kick.your.ass.and.steal.your.wallet.

oh.wait…

no.pounding.occurred.who.is.the.lamer
no.CCw.FTL…!!

focus>fusion

Pussy

If you’re looking for a good handling all season tire check out the goodyear eagle gt. I’ve sold a ton of them and haven’t had any negative feedback about them yet. I actually put them on one of our local police dept’s cruisers last fall and they are loving them. They said they were great in the snow, and awesome in rain also. They look cool as hell too.
If you’re looking for more of just a daily all season with a good mileage warranty another good one to check out is the yokohama avid Trz.
I’m actually working on getting my company to sponsor the site so if I get the okay, I’ll be able to get you guys some good deals on tires, alignments, and so on real soon. Hopefully it’ll work out well because we have multiple locations througout the Pittsburgh region that can help you guys out.

dont by trz’s they wear out very fast most i have ever seen was 25k out of them

That’s odd. I’ve rarely seen them wear that fast except for cars with trashed alignments or people that never rotated them and I’ve sold hundreds of them.there are some cars that just don’t like some tires though. I honestly can only recall 2 or 3 warranty issues with them out of all the ones i’ve seen.

never buy kumho they are noisy have soft sidewalls and have no grip in any conditions. mine are bald after 7,000 miles FTL

I bought a set of kumho solus tires from tire rack awhile ago for my corolla. They’re very quiet. The have great traction. The tread wear on the seems to be pretty good so far. I’ve only had them on there for about 5 months, but I do put 60-70 miles/day on them. You can’t judge entirely by the brand because every brand has a bunch of different models. You need to compare the stats.