tnc yorkdale meet raided.

i know the fool who owned the 300zx, pm me if you wanna kick his ass or need 300zx parts :). he’s a young westindian kid (who thinks his 2+2 is the shit) who rolls by my house 3am ish ripping it down my street through the night. I wanted to bust his ricer ass last summer but i hadn’t seen him for the longest time till last week. and now this yorkdale meet.

haha i feel bad for the kid

still a fun night…

york regional police press release

http://police.york.on.ca/Press/[2009-04-07]%20SEVEN%20DRIVERS%20CHARGED%20AND%20THEIR%20CARS%20IMPOUNDED.pdf

ouch… their names are posted too.

LMAO

So are those the ppl that left yorkdale tnc meet to commerce gate after the raid? Anyone one from the forum?

That’s another reason why i don’t attend any of these large meets. It’s like writing the word “street racer” across your forehead even though you’re not part of it.

I can already read one name from that list that is from this forum.

I’m glad I still have a stock KA, even if I tried my bestestest, I wouldn’t go anywhere while rolling on the highway

stock KA +1

lolz

As you all know,
My Skyline attracts cops to my rear end like white guys to asian girls, but i don’t get tickets

why??

because i know better then to do ANYTHING stupid on the street, I dont’ understand why thease people, especialy since they are older(mature?) partake in street racing.

street racing
-licence
+driving record frenched
-$2000(at least)
-Car
-impoundment fees

TRACK DAYS
-80-200bucks
+no cops
+DUHHH

clear state of mind while flooring it through da gears
PRICELESS

PS. Francis is not really tall, he just stands on wooden stilts.

lolol Fiddy…don’t get too cocky now. Hurry up and go on your bike ride already:moon:

the dude with the white 300zx isn’t on the list. His car wasn’t impounded apparently.

If you aren’t doing anything wrong, then you can’t be charged. Whether they label you as a street racer or not doesn’t matter if they can’t prove you’re doing anything.

On a side note, you can see that it wasn’t just the young guys acting like idiots. One guy was 44 that got his car impounded. Glad he pays so much less in insurance than me.

i was surprised at that too seing as it being 44 years old…one would expect this individual to show responsibility…i was wrong…

^^ Ignorance knows no age group…

Thats exactly the problem. The stereotype is that the older guys are more mature, but it is probably more that they are just more experienced in avoiding the heat.

Street racing is generally pretty dumb. I’ve done some pretty dumb things in the past, but looking back they were just that: dumb. Hopefully these guys figure that out now, and everyone that saw this happen learn the lesson before it happens to them.

Stock MONSTERS!

For me, being young is the reason i dont believe in streetracing, why fuck up your life when you’re paying 10 gs (insurance) for it, when you could fuck it up in the future and only pay 1 or 2?

hahah good one

They will never stop street racing!!! it was been around since cars were made. But if they open a road for racing, drifting and what not in the greater Toronto, we will have less street racing. But then again the media and the cops call everything street racing!!! This report ttp://police.york.on.ca/Press/[…0IMPOUNDED.pdf, A few month ago they would have been given a careless driving ticket or speeding ticket.

Phhh hater, I wonder if I chalenge some kid to a race on my bike, would I get charged with street racing?

SWEEEEEEEEEEET I can still race legaly!

thanks for the idea!