To everyone who stopped by tonight after southgate. PICS page 2 and 6

also on an sti, where a wheel alone is $$$

I can’t believe how much the whole front end/door area bent from an impact like that. Did anything actually shear off in the suspension? maybe the wheel was forced up and back into the wheelwell?

True. 850 a wheel X 2.

Dont know ya, but glad ur ok

how ya feelin 2day?

Why is everyone so surprised at the severity of the damage?

The car is 3" off the ground and it hit at what…50-70mph.

^^^+1 seriouslly

Pretty good, thanks. Just my wrists and neck are a bit sore yet. My ego and my wallet hurt the most at the moment.

I know my dad was like OMFG ITS NOT TOTALED. I did autobody for 3 years, I knew the second I saw the roof buckled that the frame was severely damaged and the car would be totaled.

ill have to stop up at southgate one of these nites and meet you guys but i dont got a tuner

My guess is the air bag broke the windshield. It happens quite often actually.

Edit:Looking at the pic again, maybe not. :shrug:

9K seems low to me. That whole fucking car is bent! Kinked rocker and roof=game over, unless it’s an extremely valuable car. I imagine there is a ton of damage not visible.

He didn’t. You’d be dead. I know you’ve heard it before, but you are beyond fortunate not only to have escaped serious injury, but also that no pedestrians or bystanders were around. Learn from it, and learn not to fuck around on public roadways.

I think my radar detector ended up making it break, all the cracks spawn right from where it was sitting.

It seems pretty low to me too. I dunno tho the guy was pretty dumb.

It was a joke, came, cum…
I know I will no longer fuck around like this.

The two of us are just having a great week…

EDIT: Nevermind, I fail at reading.

I heard.
COD in 15?

Sure, this would be a helluva lot easier if you just went on AIM…

does it really even matter? if he says the damage is $9k or $30k to fix it, they’ll still just give you the blue book of the car. anyway, glad you’re ok.

LOLOLOLOL

raising a huge :bsflag: on this one

EDIT: im just glad you did this in your car before you decided to buy a bike and do it

ehhh I was actually kinda afraid to drive the cars at work tonight lol