To everyone who stopped by tonight after southgate. PICS page 2 and 6

He came…

Ah time for a better mpg car :smiley:
honestly, couldn’t have happened at a better time.

lol

fixed

done shitting on the thread yet?:blah:

nope.

the sympathy part of this thread is over…now it’s to the focusing on another car portion.

also its in off-topic.

:slight_smile:

buying a fucking honda. end of that portion.

you can has VTECH? ZOMG

this whole thread is a shitfest.

wow I cant belive I missed this thread…

Sorry to hear about the car… (only noticed after I saw RIP in your sig had to go searching for it) Glad your ok…

Let me know if you part it or even what the insurence wants to buy it back if you decide its not worth keeping… Ive been looking for a parts car for the TDI… Ill even give you back the motor…lol

lol only with a VW would someone be looking for a parts car for a 7 year old car…

interesting…

you should buy my saturn its not fast enough to get you into trouble.

i can’t believe 7 pages and i haven’t seen “meh, that’ll buff right out”

:gotme:
not me, lee, oaks, brian, and terreri… we went to brians house… it was NISSSSSSMOOOOOOOO, CKY and that sexy Liz girl…

dang son, another lesson in life. We all learn them eventually.

I am glad to see most people are being nice in this thread, it takes balls to publicly display your screw ups

Thanks again everyone. I just got the “official” word that it is indeed totaled. I guess we’ll see where this goes from here.

how the hell did you do enough damage to your frame to break the windshield from hitting a curb… jesus.

Man, I don’t even know. The insurance adjuster said had my car not had the aftermarket suspension it would have been no where near as bad. Probably one of the very few times in life I thought I was going to get super fucked up. I’m glad I was able to walk away.

By the looks of it your tires didn’t look to have too much life left on them to be ripping turns like that lol. Good your alright , and good luck getting into the honda world :tup:

Just got word on the damage total…$9775.
Who would have thought a curb could cause this much damage? lol.

jesus…wow

good thing you came out ok though, cars are replaceable

My curb damage was WAY less severe and was about 5 grand.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/stiposcamb2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/stiposcamb.jpg