To everyone who stopped by tonight after southgate. PICS page 2 and 6

i’m taking pictures of you at work tomorrow

LOL you wish.

Head injury+medication+:snky:=me fucked up
I could barely make a coherent sentence lol

okay you druggy.

you seemed fine to me.

excuses, you don’t have to hide that you’re always like that. tsk tsk.

no drugs you fggt. perscription only son.

prescription.

son.

JDMjunkie:spunk:

you’re gay kid.

This is the kid who tried to rape me in continental parking lot

amirite?

IDK about that, but alot of people there are the product of rape

i’m sorry but i don’t make you’re dreams come true.

noyourenotright

what’s something that 9/10 people enjoy?

GANG RAPE!

omg LOL

i seen a bunch of people over in front of southgate i was gonna stop but its kinda weird meeting people ya really dont know everybody looked when i went by.

at least your ok sorry bout your car bro

if i were you i would buy that fucker off the ins company for silly cheap and take some time and put it back together…im sure that frame can be straightened if its even bent at all…take some time put it back together…i had a similar situation i blasted some guy making a illegal u turn fucked his malibu up hard core my truck had about 6 grand in damage and got low balled by the ins company by almost 2 grand luckily my family owns a body shop and i put it back together myslef…i would be surprised if it got totaled

it’s okay…i know how hard it must be to talk to people after coming out.

just the body panels alone that need to be fixed/replaced is roughly 1500-2000. the seatbelts, airbags, and dashboard is roughly 2500. The whole front end suspension is probably close to 2500 since I need all new suspension and brake parts, rims and tires as well. Then repairing the torn rocker panel, the windshield, the motor mounts, the sensors and ontop of all that the roof and frame repair. it’s all the way through the car to the point where the hatch doesn’t even close right. I wanna buy it back and sell all the good parts off the car. I know for a fact I could come out of it with enough $ to pay the remainder of the car off and still have some $ to buy myself a new DD.

Ah, you seem like a smart 18 year old and grasp that it’s just a car.

Be worried about other stuff in life. :slight_smile:

darwin is coming

LOL