To everyone who stopped by tonight after southgate. PICS page 2 and 6

Sometimes you have to learn the hard way.

You’re OK, the car can always be replaced and at least you learned racing is for the track.

ugh. http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46590

I’m no preacher.

Glad you’re manning up to your own fuckup. People make mistakes. Besides, MKIV’s push like pigs. Lemme guess, you oversteered/plowed into a curb?

Question: I know you had been making noise about getting into autocrossing, but did you actually go to the novice school on Sunday?

AWwww booo. Glad you’re ok!

X2

now buy my sicvic

Crazy, at least it didn’t end up worse though.

FS: Wheels…slight curb damage.

Jesus Steve, what the fuck?

how fast were you going through the inersection?

I am all for fucking around on public streets.

That said, that area is SO busy. There are always people walking around and there are ALWAYS cops on union. Ripping high speed turns there seems like you’re asking for trouble.

(at least when i crash into curbs it’s in business parks… and even there still i curbed her because it was a blind left and they were doing construction right around the bend… and there was a truck going AROUND the construction in my lane… i had no where to go but the sidewalk.)

you will drive a lot diff for a while now… after my crash in september i still dont drive the same… i now drive like a old man… good thing your ok

yea, like i said i would re-think the whole bike thing.

Glad you are ok, fuck cars they are replaceable…

When I was in a accident same thing happen.Then i called my parents out on it and they said.“if you were able dial the phone at 5am then you could not be that hurt”. Lear your lesson walk away from it.Very doubtful you insurance will be effected i have 3 accidents on my racord and i got a letter from gmac that said excused on each one

Ugh steve thats sux, where you txting ? lol I was txt’n you while you where at southgate, anyway pics are shitty but the damage doesnt look “All” that bad, any plans at fixing it ?

sorry to hear. You will get back on your feet soon.

Yeah wayyyyyyyyy oversteered, plowed is an understatement.
I didn’t make it to the school, I overslept :frowning:

At this point I want a good MPG daily that I don’t have to make payments on.

Thanks for all the support everyone. I feel like shit today because of this:(

lol, you fucking dumbass.

who the fuck slides into a curb?

I hope everyone takes a lesson from this. Don’t fuck around where it’s not safe to fuck around. If you want to take chances do it where you won’t be putting anyone else in danger and don’t drive like an asshole.

That being said, I’m glad you’re okay and that no one else was involed. Sucks about the car but that’s life.

People make mistakes. The key is that you’re not making excuses or blaming someone/something else.

And I think you "under"steered. You tried to turn and kept going straight into the curb?

Anyhow, fight it out with the insurance. Let your parents be pissed. Get a Honda or something and start autocrossing. You learn how to do shit like that, only in a controlled environment where the only thing you can hit is a cone. Well, I guess there are exceptions to every rule. It’s way more fun than fucking around on the street because you can go 10/10ths longer and safer, and when you’re done you will realize just how much driving like an ass on the street sucks because you just can’t do the things you can on a course.

well u wanted to get rid of the car anyway… lol

now buy my evo

autox would have saved you!