To everyone who stopped by tonight after southgate. PICS page 2 and 6

^ why buy and ek when you can have a GSR for 1500 more

Lets see.

-More economical
-More affordable
-Easier/cheaper to maintain should something go wrong.
-Plentiful parts

I agree on 1 and 2 not 3 and 4 though

for 1500 more you get

Power windows, locks, steering, moonroof, cruise, AC, CD, Vtech, 15inch alloy wheels, and possibly one of the most fun FWD cars ever.

sweet, it comes with a cordless phone

make me a deal

you beat me too it, I was going to say Car Phone?!?!

lolol…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49418

Thanks.

Street racing and driving like a fucking idiot fall into the same category.

haha i miss you

I still wish I could figure out what the fuck you were doing that you hit a curb and totaled your car.

Understeering. :gotme:

have you seen my car since it got lowered?
it hit the pass. front wheel dead on which is attached to the strut tower which is attached to the unibody structure, which was all crushed back in the impact zone which caused all of the frame damage. The whole front clip dropped, the motor is sitting stupid low and my front lip is about 1inch off the ground, as compared to the 3 inches it was sitting at before. I’m fairly sure I snapped a motor mount as well.

It was obviously a joke. Well, atleast, I thought it sounded hilarious in my head that you totaled your car by hitting a curb. I wasn’t being technical.

Either way, that sucks a whole lot. Hopefully insurance will take care of it so you don’t have to keep paying on a car you don’t have anymore.

Buy my subie.

Insurance told me I’ll get 9k at most for the car. I owe a pretty substantial amount more than this, and at that, I may get even less depending on the adjuster. I’ll be paying the car off for some time afterward. I called VW credit and they may be able to hold payments for a few months so I can get some $ together for a car in the mean time. While all of that is going on I am going to refinance the leftover amount from what the insurance pays, and lower my payments so it’s not insane. Hopefully all of this pans out for me. I need to get a car fast. I’m looking at 3 different hondas at the moment so we’ll see as soon as I can get myself some money.

fucking srsly.

edit: also love to see the custom title says zong junior :smiley:

See, a couple days ago layzie almost hit a dragon in SG parking lot and got out okay from it, I almost hit it and I total my car :stuck_out_tongue:

curb 1 vw 0

layzie 1 dragon 0