tonight's snow storm

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:40,topic:24479"”]

she says to go ride, but if i do she will get mad, its a lose lose situation.

[/quote]

ahaha, same boat here.

[quote=“Zong,post:41,topic:24479"”]

ahaha, same boat here.

[/quote]

fuck it lets go ride HV…lol

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:39,topic:24479"”]

go back to school

[/quote]

u shut it

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:40,topic:24479"”]

she says to go ride

[/quote]

:rofl: Dude that’s a test. She wants you to demonstrate that you’d rather spend time with her, even when you’ve been given permission not to. That way you’re “proving” that you’re there by your own free will, not because you feel obligated and also thus freeing her from any feelings of guilt. :cjerk: Fucking women. :lol:

All the more reason to go riding. :eyebrow:

is it really suppose to be this bad out?? my dad even got up and went to the store for milk, bread, eggs and crap. i dont care and I think my job will never close. I was suprised we closed for the oct storm. I know my girl will be happy as hell if we both have a snow day. atleast if I have to come in, it wont be busy.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:44,topic:24479"”]

:rofl: Dude that’s a test. She wants you to demonstrate that you’d rather spend time with her, even when you’ve been given permission not to. That way you’re “proving” that you’re there by your own free will, not because you feel obligated and also thus freeing her from any feelings of guilt. :cjerk: Fucking women. :lol:

All the more reason to go riding. :eyebrow:

[/quote]

lol damn woman, she has dance at night she says shell skip to, i dunno

i doubt im gonna go, ill get tattooed when shes at school and just chill at night with her.

theres always next wed to ride.

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:46,topic:24479"”]

i doubt im gonna go, ill get tattooed when shes at school and just chill at night with her.

[/quote]

Probably a wise choice. She can probably do things that your riding buddies can’t anyway.:suckoff: :hitit: :nite:

lol

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:6,topic:24479"”]

I don’t care about the snow. I just hope they cancel my class tonight.

[/quote]

agree.

no matter what happens, 1 thing is certain. UB will have classes tomrorow.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:34,topic:24479"”]

snowboard towing anyone?

[/quote]

down… i have the lot board all ready… me and a couple friends might be taking his jeep out if it does get shitty…

looks like we are gonna get more than they first expected. i bet a foot and a half everywhere.

[quote=“j_espo1,post:52,topic:24479"”]

looks like we are gonna get more than they first expected. i bet a foot and a half everywhere.

[/quote]

:HEADBANG: cant wait!!!

yeah I am pumped, havent sold the sled yet, so I’ll be bounding around on that for sure!

meh, standard buffalo winter

I just dont want classes tomorrow, if possible I would like to know tonight so i can drink or something.

when are they gonna change the title of this thread to “The Official NYSpeed Cry because you want a day off from school Thread”?

I’m working on a way to condense the title…but you get the idea…

i have tomorrow off anyways, dont matter to me.

let the southtowns get it all i bet niagara falls area gets like 2 inches… during the october storm we got nothing and never lost power yet everything around us did

^no niagara is supposed to get the worst of it with the help of lake ontario