tonight's snow storm

im sick of plowing! :2fingers:

according to radar, it should be snowing now…is it?

nothing here at the bottom of erie county in EA…

I wanna know where this storm is at…its 5:35 and I see clearer skies and NO SNOW

_cheektowaga_William St

Nothing in Rochester, gayy

moderate snow in wheatfield/north tonawanda

Its funny when you look at doppler radar. The storm has completely surrounded Buffalo now but isn’t touching it.

My driveway probably has 4-6" of thick packed snow and ice on it. I was trying to shovel it with a metal garden shovel, but it’s the equivalent of shoveling a hole in the ground. Heavy and packed down tight. I gave up. The snowblower won’t touch it. The plow keeps coming and leaving piles at the end of the driveway. The snow between the non-mobile cars at the top of the driveway is up to my neck, and I actually got the gigantic snowblower STUCK when all the snow collapsed on it. Gave up on that too. The city sidewalk plow was actually getting stuck! He got halfway down the street and never finished. Thank god my Honda will drive through anything, and so will the 2 Subarus. Everyone else gets stuck in our driveway. I’m used to snow, but the sheer weight and volume of it is the worst I remember. Add a ton more snow, and the bitter cold temps, and THAT is why this sucks!

I’m sitting in Chicago O’hare trying to get back to B-LO. It’s a fucking whiteout here…

Hope one of the two remaining Buffalo flights doesn’t get cancelled.

:lolham: goodluck. try to find a cozy spot at the bar or a cozy chair. i have a feeling you’ll be sleeping over.

I think I’m going to take a chronological series of photos seeing that I have the second best view in rochester besides the buildings in the city.

what view is that?

Send some of that snow my way, I can still see my fucking grass

Nothing here either downtown still…

no snow in the burg

throw some rock salt down :tup: messy but it’ll cut thought it

Just checked weather network… Looks like I’m finally getting snow too! 15-25cm tonight

Or he can just shave his vagina and chop that shit up like I just did for 2 hours.

It’s snowing pretty nicely in p-town.

If anyone needs to get pulled out of something moderate Ive got a 20’ strap and a snow tank… I mean Jeep.

Snowing here now.

same. ive got 2 20’s and 1 30’ and some brand new tires that need de-virginizing.