Trader feedback: 3sny.

you sound like a total faggot to me

:drama2::drama2::drama2:

yea 3sny our transaction went decently well. I needed something awd and you wanted the civic so i gave you an extremely good deal.The only issue i had with you is the answering the phone thing, you cant do that if you wanna sell/buy things man.That and you shouldn’t offer someone money plus a car for a trade and then go back on your word on the money end, regardless.I did agree to trade with out the cash on your end because i wanted the car.But best of luck to you

bah, took to long to respond

He pulled the same shit on me when I was selling my Cutlass last year, jerked me around and then never ended up buying it, I lost a prospective buyer in the process :tdown: to 3sny.
+1 for banning him from the classifieds.

Mamabicho
:2fingers:

:deadhorse2:

that made me laugh

You sure about that chief? Maybe I didn’t read this thread right.

I had similar problems with him too like texting me and when I called him 2 seconds later…he wouldn’t answer, then said his phone was broke but he seemed nice and I wasn’t in a hurry to sell the car so whatever. I don’t think I’d do business again with him after hearing these stories.

Ive had nothing but problems with him also… he never answers my calls but has no problem txting me.

I can confirm that he is indeed poor and ugly.

poor, ugly, and a faggot

case closed

but the real question is can you ban him from the classifieds section?

yea seriously. its like false advertising…like oh i have this thing for sale…go to pick him up said he doesnt have it with him…wait for him to go get it…30min later…then i tried to call no answer…then he said the price of the amp went up…i said fuck it…the next day…he said ok i;ll deliver it for extra $5 i agreed…waited from 8am to 6:30pm [my work hour] no show…then he said the amp was sold…wtf. Now i have a sub,box,headunit,wiring kit and no fuckin amp to power my shit because i was thinking i would have it. but got everything except the amp so my system is useless now

:clap: for editing the thread title.

lmao…that blows

i would ban him but everytime i do something i get demodded

fixed :tup:

hahahah lol Rick gives Zwarbyt the ban

Really though, purposely stiffing someone to try and get a better deal is grounds for a punch in the face. Then I’ll call your phone, and when it rings, and I can answer it with no problems, I’d kick you when you’re down.

But I’ve never dealt with you, and I never will.

UGH, being from Lockport explains it all…