Trader feedback: 3sny.

The texts wont stop. ugh.
anyone know how to block a phone number?

sounds really poor…

…MERGING…

you can change your number thats about it. i tried to get a friend that moved away blocked once they told me sorry your sol.

Didn’t Nas just make an album about this

:lol:

:clap:

my experience is bad. the fag sold me a xm myfi a couple years back that didnt work. i have known the kid a few years. never liked him. but i trusted it when he said the battery was dead. oh well live and learn i didnt pay shit for it anyways.

well he was PM’ing me about the PSP i am selling.

so probably a plus he didnt PM me back?

he probably would offer you 10 dollars and a bj

ok asshole i have the texts and calls to prove this one… we scheduled to meet at 12:30 at tops on north french and transit, i was there at 12:31 waiting . A few minutes go buy so i text you and you said ill be there in 5. ok so i continue to wait until 12:43 when u say that your at the wrong tops that you will be there in a minute. so i still wait. 12:57 you text me that your here… which u are NOT. Ive been sitting here in the open for 30 min. at the gas station. i drive around, get out and walk around your car was not there. at 1:05 i asked again where you where and again u said infront of the station in your car. Ive been sitting there and no cars have gone by or pulled up. At 1:07 i tryed calling you, but u picked up and hung up. i tryed again and got voicemail. at 10 after i left. I sent u since 2 texts and try calling you but u like to pick up and hang up.
I drove over 40 min there with my daughter in the car and waited for an hour. YOU WHERE NOT THERE. Next time pick up your phone instead of being a pussy.

LOL, I had someone in the car to prove this wrong.

Bacon

Ok, whats your excuse for me? Especially since I offered to drive the thing to your house on multiple occasions.

OK well then where were you?? i sat there at the same place i met 2turboz a few nights back. i waited and called u several times with cash in hand. I also had my wife and daughter in the car that can attest to my story. I was there at the tops waiting.

Oh god, you have a fucking kid???

someone call protective services ASAP

no you werent. you wouldnt even tell me what car you were in. If you didn’t see a black gti driving around you must be deaf and blind.

STOP CALLING AND TEXTING ME.

GROW THE FUCK UP.

just ban this fucking guy

You where at the wrong fucking tops dick head read your post and then read mine. YOU were at french i was at north french. And we agreed om n. french if u would have picked the phone up u would have realized

I was at the correct tops.