Trader feedback: 3sny.

this thread has aids keep it to pm ladies

north french and transit?? next to blockbuster, dollar tree, citgo, where it turns into county rd?? i was there i know where it is i just met a member there two days ago

man. it’s going to really suck to have a shitty dad and grow up poor.

LOL

:word:

hahahahahaha

def. one or the other…not both though

for one im far from poor and second not a bad dad

if you guys are bored find his first and last name and call cps they will be knocking at his door in 10 min.

lol. but that extra 15 bucks for the turbo really would have broken the bank, huh?

CKY if you would have picked up your phone instead of hanging up and not wanting to talk you would have had a sale and realized u where at the wrong place.

soooo you are just cheap, and a bad person?

newman…the 15 wont break the bank but why not try for the lower price? Most people say fuck it and sell it lower

and most douchebags try and lowball 15 bucks off someone.

hey if it works ill try it , 99% it works .

lolol

and 100% of the time you’re a douchebag.

yea thats just a douchebag move…you don’t say your gonna give someone x amount of $ and then show up and be like "oh btw this is how much i have, is that ok? " lol wow. even if it works, it still makes you a douchebag

i offered the lower amount before we met,doesnt make it any better but oh well. CKY why dont u reply to my pm or just call me i can resolve this in 5 min and send u the cash

agreeed… that shit pisses me off more than ANYTHING… feel free to lowball me… but when you agree to buy something… you better buy it for that price

http://blog.paulbetts.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/dasfailboot.jpg

sounds like there might have been a miscommunication with the location, ill give the dude the benefit of the doubt.