tranny top blot

hey guys theres one bolt on the top of the tranny how do i get this off , its pretty much the last bot i havent gotten off

thanks

blot? bot?

You need a 17mm (or maybe it’s 14mm, I can’t recall) universal joint with a really long extension.

14 mm wrench worked for me.

Wait for Gonad to post. Hahaha.

loosten the motor mounts…its nooott hard…their right under the crossmember you can get at them under the car with a 14mm socket and long extension…then pull down on the header and put a peice of wood or something between the header and the floor…this will angle the back of the tranny down giving you enough room to get at the bolt really easily.

^^^ what he said. by the way i have pulled 2 trannys and both had the top bolt missing haha. lazy bitches haha.

peace

U joint and a long extension hasn’t failed me yet.

just let the back of the tranny hang down to lean the engine back a bit to give more room. don’t worry, the tranny won’t fall off when you take the bolt out.

hey guys theres one bolt on the top of the tranny how do i get this off , its pretty much the last bot i havent gotten off

thanks

blot? bot?

You need a 17mm (or maybe it’s 14mm, I can’t recall) universal joint with a really long extension.

14 mm wrench worked for me.

Wait for Gonad to post. Hahaha.

loosten the motor mounts…its nooott hard…their right under the crossmember you can get at them under the car with a 14mm socket and long extension…then pull down on the header and put a peice of wood or something between the header and the floor…this will angle the back of the tranny down giving you enough room to get at the bolt really easily.

^^^ what he said. by the way i have pulled 2 trannys and both had the top bolt missing haha. lazy bitches haha.

peace

U joint and a long extension hasn’t failed me yet.

just let the back of the tranny hang down to lean the engine back a bit to give more room. don’t worry, the tranny won’t fall off when you take the bolt out.