Transformers: Live Action Movie

If your going to watch it i recommend the regal transit they have a high def dlp theater playing it and man is it crisp compared to a standard theater showing…

I agree with some of the story line woe’s… it was kind of a let down… it was kind of like a laggy turbo with a short rev limiter… drawn out too long in the beginning and to quick to finish. There was too much product placement and played a little too much of the comedy card for my liking… and took away from the story line.

Bumble Bee’s voice was damaged in battle and got repaired by ratchet half way through the movie.

little bit of david and goliath with Blackout being taken down but it was bumble bee who laid the final blow there.

There wasn’t as much charactor developement with the transformers themselves though and they just kind of came into the picture with in the last 45 minutes blew shit up and it was over…

I thought there would have been more just then bumble bee and barracade chasing after each other (it did make for a nice add for chevy though) and megatron would have played a bigger role then he did.

plus jazz was a weak little bitch in the film and what was the deal with them being hurtled through space like meteors instead on having the classic galactic battle and crash landing on earth?

This really wasn’t much like the original series but i guess every new epic to the transformers saga is different

Overall though it was a good movie and i would definately go watch it again. The sound track was sweet too.