Transformers: Live Action Movie

[quote=“93z24,post:120,topic:31795"”]

just saw the movie, and I absolutely loved it.

I didn’t watch the cartoon as religiously as some of you, so I didn’t notice any of the changes until I read about them, but you know what, it was still a great movie and was a lot of fun to watch.

The comic relief from “Sam” I think was a nice touch, kind relieved some of the seriousness. Although the part where they are hiding from his parents was really long and stupid.

overall, i’m saying 9.5/10 on this one.

AND HOLY FUCK WAS THAT GIRL HOT!!! I want to marry that, seriously.

[/quote]

Aussie chick was the hottest…

[quote=“93z24,post:120,topic:31795"”]

just saw the movie, and I absolutely loved it.

I didn’t watch the cartoon as religiously as some of you, so I didn’t notice any of the changes until I read about them, but you know what, it was still a great movie and was a lot of fun to watch.

The comic relief from “Sam” I think was a nice touch, kind relieved some of the seriousness. Although the part where they are hiding from his parents was really long and stupid.

overall, i’m saying 9.5/10 on this one.

AND HOLY FUCK WAS THAT GIRL HOT!!! I want to marry that, seriously.

[/quote]

:word: I can’t remember the show that great because it was when I was a child but I noticed some of the differences. I still thaught it was an amazing movie though. Special effects were awsome. I thaught the scene at the house was somewhat lame, but kinda funny when the one walked into the power lines and was like “woh…you gotta try that”.

Oh, and Megan Fox is definatly AMAZING gorgeous!!!

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:121,topic:31795"”]

Aussie chick was the hottest…

[/quote]

debatable, aussie chick never pushed any clevidge in the flick. don’t get me wrong, she was a hottie, but IMO, megan fox over her. The girls face is just gorgeous…

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1473039

For anyone that wants to watch the original 1986 movie

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:40,topic:31795"”]

Yeah budddy. movie was a little cheesy but still pretty cool.

Heres my transformers, and gobots.

[/quote]

Man I had bunch too…but they all eventually got more and more broken from the battles I put them threw and back pack trips to elementary school.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:73,topic:31795"”]

I’m honestly considering using that readmission ticket to see it again, to see how the DLP version is

[/quote]

DLP picture was very crisp and clear, really help bring the movie to life and the digital sound kicked ass.

I’d have to say this movie kind laid the ground work for future movies. Next movie will probibly be starscream getting the decepticons together again for another brawl, might touch more on their characters and stories, we met the good guys in movie 1, in two you meet the bad guys maybe. Thats they way movies seem to work…any pay attention to the end scenes in the beginning of the credits?

I do have to admit they way jazz was done in was kinda dumb, I can tell (not just in this aspect of the movie) but others they must have cut alot out. The website goes into much more detail about the characters.

All in all brought my back to my cartoon days, I’ll have to look threw old tapes, I know my dad used to tape tons of them.

good movie

Wow, just went and saw this. What a action packed movie. Never a dull moment. just wow, that’s all I can say.

im goin to the 7pm imax show ill post my .02 later

I would say its better than 95% of cartoon/video games made into movies…
I wouldnt say it was the greatest thing ever but I am in no way disappointed

2 thumbs up!

Ive gotta say it lived up to everyword ive read, heard, preview ive seen. I think its more then likely one of the best movies ive ever seen. Despite it was almost a shameless GM plug it still had many re-deeming factors. Great storyline, TONS of action, lots of suddle humor. Would see again(anyone want to go this week?), i cant say that for many movies… If you say other wise i will lubricate you

This has to be one of the best movies iv seen in a couple years. Different then any other movie iv seen.Nothing comes close to this story/action wise

[quote=“87conquestTSi,post:131,topic:31795"”]

Different then any other movie iv seen.Nothing comes close to this story/action wise

[/quote]

was it more than meets the eye ??

I’ll see it again. There were some inaccuracies made for the sake of “blockbustering” it (no Ark, odd interpretations, etc.), but all-in-all, watching Blackout fly down Mainstreet and transform, rotors laying down his back, stalking the troops made me uiglefwyi6r4g4f67435

Nobody else noticed '78 Camaro Bumblebee push the yellow '71 Beetle out of the way with his door in the lot? Really? Thought that was great.

PS: Megatron’s voice - Hugo Weaving. Nice.

I saw this yesterday and loved it.
I thought it was relatively funny, and that was pretty unexpected. . .

The fight scenes were a bit hard to make out. The robots kept changing shape, and rolling around and shit. Too many upclose shots of the battle made it almost impossible to figure out who is who.

The human side of the story was pretty good. The house scene was a bit over the top in stupidity but just like someone said, the girl at the end saved the scene.

The real question is how will they do the sequel? There are a ton of robots left out. The cube is gone, so now there has to be a new central story plot? Maybe the decepticons go to Earth to save Megatron, now they know he is there. How did Decepticons chill on Earth for so long with only 1 Autobot, Bubmlebee, be the on Earth?

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:133,topic:31795"”]

I’ll see it again. There were some inaccuracies made for the sake of “blockbustering” it (no Ark, odd interpretations, etc.), but all-in-all, watching Blackout fly down Mainstreet and transform, rotors laying down his back, stalking the troops made me uiglefwyi6r4g4f67435

Nobody else noticed '78 Camaro Bumblebee push the yellow '71 Beetle out of the way with his door in the lot? Really? Thought that was great.

PS: Megatron’s voice - Hugo Weaving. Nice.

[/quote]

not hugo weaving…sigh…rx3 get him

[quote=“OfficerK,post:135,topic:31795"”]

[/quote]

The fuck are you talking about?

[quote=“OfficerK,post:135,topic:31795"”]

[/quote]

:picard: :spank:

well the all spark really isnt true to the transformers real story line so it’s possible they can make some kind of spin on the all spark… or maybe since the entire all spark wasnt destroyed they’ll find a way to rebuild it…

Scorpinox is still mia as well so there maybe something focused around that.

Maybe the arc will come into play on the next one… The autobots come to rescue their brothers from earth and starscream returns and intercepts them with the decepticon forces…

It maybe even possible that the arc is already on earth but they didn’t mention it… after all how did bumble bee get there and megatron was originally found in a ship. that kids great grandfather accidentally engaged the navigation system of his ship.

i dunno, there are so many possiblities to even wrap your mind around.

Amazing :tup:

holy shit, saw it earlier tonight. definitely one of the best movies i’ve seen in a long time. the graphics… sounds… EVERYthing about the movie just kicked ass. The first time they showed a transformation my jaw kind of just dropped. i had a stupid grin on my face throughout most the movie just watching the action :slight_smile: