Troopers ambushed

+1 where’s walker when you need him?

yeah read it the first time posted…read it a second time and was like ooohhh and was too lazy to bother editing/deleting

sarcasm/reading comp>me

Truth.

@$225k it’s only a matter of time. I don’t car how backwoods redneck you are, or how much you hate police, $225k would get you to turn in your own mother.

Between the nights getting colder and hunting season starting someone is going to find him and cash in their Bucky lottery ticket.

is the reward dead or alive? If it is, some hunter is going to def. cash in , shoot him and drag him back. A lot less risk than trying to take him alive!

“$225k, for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Raplh “Buky” Phillips.”

When he starts to actually kill troopers…then it will be dead or alive. And then he’s fucked.

Starts to kill them? Hes already put 3 in critical condition. What more do you want.

Well, NYS law states you’ve crossed the threshold to use deadly force when you have an immediate fear for your life or someone else’s. Considering he’s shot 3 troopers and is considered armed and extremely dangerous I’m pretty sure could just shoot him and cash in. No cop in this state is going charge you with anything at this point.

They are not going to charge you…actaully they might charge, they may not…depending on the circumstances. In any event you know if you shot him the family would sue you…that cost some $ win or lose…

But you wouldn’t get the reward for plugging him. its the arrest and conviction, not dead or alive…

Apparently having your girlfriend’s uncle’s ex wife’s dog trainer help you get a job doesn’t necessarily equate to being competent. Who knew?

:stuck_out_tongue:

the flags were just pulled down at fredonia barracks…possible there goin to half staff because a trooper died. :frowning:

The one had to have his leg amputed. Not sure on the status of the other one though.

Update-The officer who had his leg amputated,

Officer Longobardo, has passed away, Its gonna be shoot to kill now

:cry:

kill that sob now!

it made cnn and foxnews…

bucky is a walking deadman

That pretty much sums it up. Good post!

Not in the mood to read through to see if it was posted but I believe the reward is up to something around a quarter of a million dollars.

the officer has passed… thoughts and prayers to his family… i give buckey 1 week before hes smoked…

i bet this guy makes it longer than that, and its a shame

sadly your probally right… i cant wait to see how hunting season goes in that area… i can almost bet that thats the first area to fill up… i just dont wanna see more people hurt from people taking it into their own hands… is it really dead or alive now? for a quarter of a million dollars?.. i was at a party today and people were talking about how he had 4 days left… that what the news made it seem like… but it was 4 days till he was being moved to a maxium security prison… my father is a sheriff where he ecscaped from… it was an adminstration fuck up to avoid paper work… good old erie county… and now theres a dead officer… i hope they get him soon