tunning my turbo focus and need some help

anyone with decent tunning knowledge lemme know what you make of this, i’ve been having some trouble with my MAF transfer function in my SCT pro racer tunning software and it seems to be due to the fact im using something called the MAF’ia by diablo(heres a link to what it is/does…http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=893 ). anyway, when my throttle goes into open loop the car bucks real bad so i datalogged to see whats going on and here is what happens:

i set the MTF 10% richer from 430maf counts up to the top, and datalogged to see whats going on when i go into open loop…at about 4100 rpm, between 581 and 587 maf counts Short term fuel trim goes lean while long term stays 1, spark starts getting pulled, “spark source” changes from “1” to “2”…spark and st trim continue to decrease, and then at about 4500rpm (feeling the buck now) the load cuts in half, the maf counts cut in half, throttle drops from 728 to 167,spark jumps from 16 to 23.5, spark source comes back from 2 to 1, and then up to 16 for 2 seconds, and then back to 1, the borderline spark jumps from the 20’s into the 40’s and 50’s, and finally pressure drop accross injectors goes from 44/45 to about 33.

that MAF modulator is stupid. can you convert to MAP?

i just took the modulator out and im going to adjust the MTF for the stock maf and sell that stupid peice of shit and buy a wideband with the money, no i cant convert to map

good