turbo civic > turbo Z28 drop top

I’m not gonna call anybody a liar, or even call them out (my car is slow…) but it would be nicer to see vids along with the stories, instead of just stories. (and I didn’t bother to read pages 2+ either…too much drama on page one…lol)

okok I’m back for more…

Andy your right except one thing. it was toward my f-body brotherhood. Man I gotta protect that ish yo…

but on a searious note. Uncle Bens & wnfbody gotta do some friendly runs! Sounds like untaped competion :tup: I’m down, but I aint running no 11s or 12s.

It’d be nice to some other videos up here 2, exspecially from newman, all he does is run into unexpected f-bodies, haha wtf?
he’s probably got a bunch of other random kills but only post the f-body ones up because he wants to get the domestic vs import shit going. Screw that, what happen to the old days when we could have a parking lot full of 100+ cars easy and every just shooting the shit?

eh, i rarely run into people to race… i have only raced one or two fbods

Here’s my take :

Slow84ta - you have no car, are not affiliated with any group, did not see the race, are not adding anything of any worth into this thread. STFU

DrDos - are you the money holding bitch or something? They are big boys, they can handle setting up a race if they want to. STFU

We already had this resovled,
but I was unaware of that. Interesting…
scratches head in confusion

Fucking A, I wrote that like 15 minutes ago when it was only 1 page…

I just never submitted it… :smash2:

how about you stfu… who cares what i do… im just trying to see action instead of just talking what happens most of the time … i don’t see how you have to single me out?? just cuz you don’t like me doesn’t mean you gota single me out. and besides ill be the money holding bitch cuz im to slow to get away w/ it. And by any means and am i trying to organize the shit… just trying to get it started.

i raced u in my GN, i think u had some blue car back then tho.

I’m singling you out because you’re the only one “trying to organize shit” as you stated… not because “I don’t like you.”

One suggestion was enough, adding “want to race for $$$?” and other BS is too much.

And believe it or not, I care what you do/say, because all you are doing is adding useless banter in this post, on my board.

whats wrong w/ people racing for money?? im not talking like huge amounts of money … maybe like $20??? so people are not just wasting gas. just my suggestion… once im all set i wont be doing much of “for fun” races.

I remember talking about that back in the day. That was my turbo maxima. WHo won? I can’t remember. I also ran my brothers GN (heavily modded, low boost) in my 04 sti and lost.

I was a couple cars back,

:tup: to the fbod guy being cool

it was a highway run and it was dead even, we both ran out of room if i remember correctly. Who did ur brother get his GN from?

some guy in PA, quite frankly, i don’t know. Visible mods are alky pump, Big turbo (i think T4 ish, but it’s a precision) full exhaust - rear side exit, there is a box with cams and lifters in it, so i assume its got aftermarket cam and aftermarket lifters. Has a garret “front mount” intercooler behind the radiator. Car came with an 11.2 slip.

sweet, turbo sounds like a pt 50-60 series.

<—f bod owner, :tup: to the hatch on the kill, no biggie

side notes–i thought it was funny as hell that the security guy let the lotus into the domestic parking area, but then turned away the whole rest of the import crew, guess he doesn’t know who makes a lotus :lol:

Was the turbo Z28 black? I think i saw it, sounded real quiet.

I paced a sweet ass NSX (silver, license plate VROOOM) all the way down sheridan, when we finally caught a light, he freakin’ turned!

there were some nice cars there, BUT also so many rusted out piles of shit!

NO! WHY DON’T YOUUUU STFU!

Nothing is wrong with it. But you are not involved. Like I said the first time, they are grown men and they can do it themselves. You made a suggestion for them to race, let them figure out their own terms.

there was so much shit, it was horrible. There was an eclipse there burning oil so badly i couldn’t stand near it.

Hey speaking of not wanting to run , was that you that got off of Niagara Falls Blvd exit, revved at me, then when I got next to you I revved back ,and then you turned off into Applebees parking lot at 11-11:30 pm?