turbo civic > turbo Z28 drop top

maybe he was hungry…:gotme:

Wow…I never realized that f-body drivers are so disliked. Of course there are always a few bad apples in the bunch, but surely we aren’t all assholes…are we? The title of this thread could be “When kill stories go bad.” I’ve raced plenty of people and my car is not the fastest car on the planet or even close to that, but when I get beat, I admit defeat. Unless SkunkApe beats me in a race, then I’m going to make all kinds of excuses like I missed a shift, the barometer was dropping, my tires are bald, or something like that :). I’ve won some and I’ve lost some, you gotta take the good with the bad because it’s part of racing an no one likes to lose. I personally haven’t raced that many fast imports but I know they’re out there and if one of them hands me my ass in a race then I lost and I’m not going to talk shit about it. I’ve got a friend who has a Mazda Miata that’s faster than my car. I haven’t raced him yet but when we race I know he’s gonna beat me. That’s right…ass kicked by a Miata and I’m not going to complain about it just because I lost a race. Of course how many Miata’s have a crazy motor imported from Japan with a turbo on them and a suspension to boot? His car is sick…and I respect that. Sounds like everyone needs to loosen up just a little bit.

+100 pts for this guy. :tup:

It was Closed

1. why are you (newman) posting kills for other people? Why cant they post their own?

2. DrDoS, serious STFU like howie said because:
    A. You arent the host of PINKs
    B. No one gives a damn about your stupid money racing bracket racing idea
    C. No one is going to race becuase you keep crying about people not racing
    D. Why dont you worry about racing your own car.

um, i was there, they are my friends.

Why do people post pictures of cool cars they see? They aren’t theirs, why can’t they post there own?

1. You are ugly… .
    A. You are pretty ugly
    B. Your car is pretty ugly
    C. Anything about you is pretty ugly
    D. Why dont you worry about your self

is this like one of your typical threads where you need to poll people about what you should do/say?

Weak

did i just read that?

:lol: ok now you all are just plain funny now :tup:

This is kill stories Dos, keep your posts on topic or you will be banned. I am sick of you and your stupid off-topic posts butting into things that have nothing to do with you.

Consider this a warning, next time you are banned for 3 days.

yea yea eya im all set w/ this thread.

:mamoru:

I may look dumb, but I’m really not that dumb. :slight_smile:

I was meeting up with someone else, for a couple highway pulls.

I don’t race thunderbirds anyways :wink:

shut up, next thing you know you’ll be trying to set up races secretly. :bloated:

OUCH!!!, LOL

i just wantted to say that camaro is really fast , and that guy is really fun to talk to…he bought the car supercharged and then wanted more horsepower so he went to a turbo set up…

if he had better traction because last time i saw the car it was running stock wheels with bald tires… just my opinion…

^^^^ ehh i think it would still lose i pulled on him also, turbo sounded mean as hell. he kept on wanting to hear my bov, very cool guy deff t-up

i also ran into that entire crew of fbod on the blvd. I also drive an fbod (newman. beck, kevin know me). have i ever been a dick to anyone? nope. newman and i get along fine beck is a fucking trip and kevin hates me i think. i take it the vette i saw near the fbods was freek. i dind’t run him since there is no point. vette on a bottle vs stock lt1…yippee. i’ll run anything anytime and i don’t care if i lose. i’m no different in person than i am on here.

Well said.