Turbocharger Smacktalk (formely: ka-t project)

What are you talking about?

What the hell is a Steerer Tube?

Are you New?[/quote]

‘steerer tube’ the tube that surrounds the steering wheel output shaft in the engine bay… how hard is that to understand ?? should I say it slower and YELL ? make hand jestures and use small words ?

^^^ What the hell is a Steerer Tube?

Is Steerer even a word?

Who are you and what the hell are you talking about?

steerer tube , stanchion tube… you pick the one you like, we’ll all use that one to make things less difficult on you. take off the sharp corners and we’ll even use non toxic paint on it so you won’t hurt yourself.

we’ll all use that one to make things less difficult on you

shift_ka24det is not dumb , he has multiple build under his belt and he and andrew are some of the few people I take critisism from .
You must be new on this board .
Do you build turbo , probably not , so how can you argue with Herman the guy that build my turbo , do you even know where cherry turbo is located ?

you have the odacity to stand there afterwards and try to talk down to him and his setup as crap

I dont remember making fun of his andrew setup , I got scare when I saw all the wiring in the engine bay but I never made fun of the setup , PLease quote the post where I made fun of his setup .

… um you did it IN person after he gave you the fittings…

as for where cherry is located ?? how on earth does that bear on my ability to build a turbo kit or not?

You freely admit to not knowing who I am, yet you assume allot of things about me, then turn around and denounce me for possibley doing the same thing??

Just becuse my post count is low does nto mean I am new to this site or to 240 turbo’s and turbo related topics in general.

but besides all this you’ve obviously ignored or don’t understand what I’ve been telling you about your SAFC or about your turbo sizing.

thant’s fine, you don’t have to understand if you choose not too it’s YOur money afterall.

So prove me wrong, hook it up, do whatever it is your going to do to tune it and I’ll see you at a GTA north meet at some point… with my little T03a and 1.3L

^^^ w/ VTEC?

So you dont even own a nissan ? I guess it’s my fault because I should have asked you what you where driving before even writing all of this .
As far as andrew car goes , I was not making fun of his car , he is running a turbo right now and I am not , he should be making fun of me instead , I just laugh when I saw the circuit board he uses to bypass the maf sensor . If anybody has to be offended ,he has to be him and not you .
If anyone need some picture of any information regarding my setup feel free to Pm me .

This is my post and I request for this to be LOCKED .

I’m in no way by-passing the MAF. I’m running complete standalone management that runs off an onboard map sensor. The board you saw was just my relay/fuse board for fuel pump, and ecu as well as hookup for the few sensors I do have :lol:. I assembled this and tuned it all myself.

And dude you did comment on the manifold. When I tryed to explain to you it was 316L SS and gusted up the ass. I have had it glowing too many times to count, and still it has held up to my constant abuse for 2 months. I’m also running a divided turbo elbow made from 304 SS. The person that fabed all of this is “BAS” so now you can understand that when I told him someone said his work wasn’t to par he got a little ticked off. That and the combination of already being ticked off.

No hard feelings, if you need any advice I’m always willing to offer it.
And I’m not boosting anymore, back to stock untill the friggin gas prices go down a bit.

Thanks,
Andrew.

Just don’t drive in boost, pansy.

He’s not.

He’s not.[/quote]

Obviously he took out the kit, but I mean leave it in there and say under boost.

KA-Ts go boom if not built up. Jesus himself told me.

Enjoy your ride at 7-10psi. :noes:

KA-T hating, SR advocating crew signing in. :wavey:

Gonad you know I am… :lol:

13.28 @ 107 > You

Nothing wrong with the manifold except the fact that the runner where way too small IMO , I guess they 1 to 1.5 inch runner on that manifold .
I just dont like that design , If I did I would give you some cash so you can order me 1 also . That is my personal opinion and I still think BAs is an Ass.

1.5" nominal opened to 2" nominal. IIRC Jordan uses 1.5 however he uses mild steel weld elbows which are thick.

And Gonad by the time you figure out how to install the SR me and Adam will be laying twice as much :lol:

Andrew.

ka>Gonad.

His SR won’t have enough anyways. :twisted:

1.5" pipe or weld EL’s are externally measured so a 1.5" sched 10 is really closer to 1.22" and a sched 20 is ~1"

tubing is measured from the inside out so the internal will be a nominal 1.5" given slight variances in mandrel bending.

^^^ w/ VTEC?

bastard, not even close it’s MI-VTT-ITEC Hybird technology.

I just dont like that design , If I did I would give you some cash so you can order me 1 also . That is my personal opinion and I still think BAs is an Ass.

your knowledge of design a flow dynamics comes from a regurgitation of what your told, not actual comprehension of design theory. So your comments on what you like and dis like are based purely on visual gratification… " is it pretty? no, then it must suck " comment when you understand the theory, right now you sound like a parrot on crack.
And I’m hurt you don’t love me… really I am.

FYI

BAS = Battle Auto Salon.

Dont start blaming other for your mistake , you earn respect by respecting people , You just show up and bash people post can calling name and all and except things to go easy , I dont care who you are , you step on my feet I 'll step on yours .
At least you agree on the fact that I dont like you and you dont like me .

ohhh, e-thuggery!

:lol: