Turbotax/IRS Rant

I don’t know if many people on here use turbotax but apperntly the IRS has been holding peoples refunds for a lot longer then they need to. I was supposed to get my return on 2/2. Now the IRS’s website says 2/13.

I did some research and apperntly its a huge probblem this year.

Solution : dont be a broke fuck that needs his tax return so badly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif

lol

yes… lets all be like mike…

bah… i STILL have not gotten my w-2’s yet… WTF

lol I was just going to use it to order some parts…and im sick of waiting…

come to think of it, i dont think ive gotten my W2s either

^try checking the mail :wink:

Thats weird, I did my taxes 2 weeks ago with turbotax and got my refund direct deposited last friday.

I think they are just a week behind?

i know somebody that works for the IRS and claims that this whole TurboTax is going to cause a lot of problems…i never looked into it much, and didn’t pay too much attention to what this person was saying, but she’s pretty convinced there’s gonna be a lot of people with mistakes made when trying to use this program…

I already got both of my w2’s and a friend of the family always takes care of that stuff for us…should be seeing my check (AKA my new bumper and hopefully new STOCK wing) in a few weeks :tup:

i use H&R block tax cut and I should get it this friday according to the IRS…i think i submitted them last wednesday…they said 8-15 days

It’s not a turbotax problem, it’s retards thinking they can claim all sorts of deductions causing the IRS to take a much closer look at all the morans out there.

Preach On Brotha Mikey!

u love that smiley

lol… had to before someone else did :slight_smile:

haha, it’s my favorite smiley. :wink:

got my W2 on 1/15, filed it that night, got my tax return 5 days later direct deposited to my account.

www.ez1040.com

:gotme:

Just got another W-2, still waiting on one more -_-.

that IS the correct internet spelling.

BINGO.

:word:

just go to Block if you suck at taxes and math

i’m a counselor = i went to Block and just paid some money. fair enough :tup:

I used the free one on H&R block online, full refund instantly in 8-15 days. I’ve heard alot of complaining about bs with turbotax…