Uh oh! Somebody did a burn out at the tolls!!! v.87foxgt?!?!!?

^^^^

ROFLSBERGER

And I am uber pissed…my grandmother is buried over there…how dare you have a car loud enough to wake her from eternal rest!!!

so beck whats with u and white camaros??

he likes to smoke them

every time i make a comment to beck u seem to be his slave and answer them …

haha that was a fantastic story

not true.

but I’ll answer for myself this time.

My thing with white camaros is… I like to smoke them.

Ok that was actually my friend Jessica driving the car at the time so yell at her :lol: She kept speeding up to 90 and saying how easy it is to speed in my car for some reason :gotme: I was too busy having a good time going down on the inflatable dolls in the trunk to notice what she was doing :snky:

That story was hilarious. That’s like when I drive through a school zone doing the exact speed limit of 15 or 20 mph and some idiot yells “Slow down!” If I can I usually slam on my brakes and tell them to kiss my ass or I just scream “I’m doing 20…20 you idiot!” That usually shuts them up.

I saw that same girl at the tolls yesterday. She gave me a high 5 as I went through. I didn’t do any smoky burnouts though. lol

:mamoru:

We did do a high five…

kinda like this one:

http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL655/2420268/5457616/108808123.jpg

pretty sure I saws ya at the tollbooth on friday around 7ish, we went through the lane over. did not see teh hatch.

then I saw like 3638 nyspeeders on my way to D&B :frowning: I have like two in my are-ola. /jealous

sounds like the old broad wasn’t up on her prune juice for the day. :eyebrow: