Um, I CAN'T DRIVE! (Make fun of Dawn content inside.)

Ugh, I felt like an asshat when I was looking at a Subaru. Clutch engagement was so different than both my MR2 and DSM, so it was just odd. There was no feeling to it, as both the MR2 and Talon have very stiff clutches.

And because the motor was so quiet, I either revved to like 2k unknowingly, or stalled. I felt like a complete idiot.

You’ll get used to it. Just let out the clutch really slowly without adding throttle a bunch to find where it releases.

lol, never driven a car that had a clutch so different that i was not able to figure it out on the first launch, so this is pretty funny to me.

yea, just ride the clutch until you get used to it, hopefully you still have one left by the time you figure it out.

in before dawn needs a new clutch

[quote=“chino,post:22,topic:31670"”]

lol, never driven a car that had a clutch so different that i was not able to figure it out on the first launch, so this is pretty funny to me.

yea, just ride the clutch until you get used to it, hopefully you still have one left by the time you figure it out.

[/quote]

X2. Although i did stall kevins car the first time i tried to engage the clutch, but that’s an iron disk.

[quote=“newman,post:24,topic:31670"”]

X2. Although i did stall kevins car the first time i tried to engage the clutch, but that’s an iron disk.

[/quote]

Vegans don’t like iron, duh…

<-- stalled a brittish toyota last nite.

dont feel bad I still stall the ranger at work sometimes…the clutch is funny on it. and it is a weak ass motor and it stalls UBER easily.

Does your car have Clutch Delay Valve? It makes bimmers tougher to drive smoothly.

buy me a beer and i will teach you. im really good at doing stuff.

practice grasshopper

good luck on those hills :frowning:

1. learn to drive
  2. profit