Undercover alert-Dodge Charger

Basically, my dad was looking at his mid 80’s Celica/Supra in a parking lot, the dude was arrogant about it and yelled ‘DONT TOUCH IT’ when my dad got close to it. I was not there, but my dad told me this. He’s known to be like this. Anyway, I followed him home one night, but he called cops on me before anything happened.

Lol…

its a personal vehicle I believe I drove past there thursday and he was puttng a bag into the back seat and I saw a Child Seat

you want to kick this dudes ass because he yelled “dont touch it” to your father? lol

on topic: i think its bs for under cover cars to try and get you like this. they are breaking the law (speeding, racing) by trying to get you to do the same.

I’ll race em , both of them Fuck it yo

Yea… have to agree with this.

thanks for this post.

i used to work at a building in menands. there was a police unit that worked out of there. they all drove silver Chargers. I’d say they were ‘unmarked’ cars more so then ‘undercover’.

couldn’t remember the name of the unit till i saw your post, it was BCI.

not exactly sure of thier duties but traffic stops wouldn’t be in thier typical scope.

Charger or Magnum? If its a Magnum ist a cop, but its his personal car.

Also in albany at the little station behind the Crown Plaza on that side street, (up the cobble stone road next to the Pearl St Pub) there is a cop with a black charger, blacked out and thats his personal car too, but I see him in uniform driving around in it all the time.

OHH and Amsterdam has a few undercovers. One is a black Chevy Avalanche with matte black APD decals all over it. Other is a black charger with same decals all over it, so if you are racing PR’s up in my neck of the woods, watch out.

Haha hell yeah! :rofl

Yep, sure do. He disrespected one of the most important people in my life, if not the most important, who is also a senior citizen. Never, ever change my stance on this, little fucker has it coming to him.

Its a charger.

if it has police markings on it, its not undercover, or un marked. amirite?

:giggle

:dunno sounds silly. but more power to yeah.

Should of honked a few times to see if the charger took off like you were going to race. Watched numerous assholes romp on the car as I went under the speed limit thinking they were racing me.

:rofl I’ve done that many times.

my brother claims he used to get goaded into races by marked cop cars in his 3000GT