Undercover alert-Dodge Charger

Undercover black Charger tried to race me in the Evo around exit 23 on the Northway Friday, just a heads up. Probably a little more common to see undercovers down there in the Capital Region, but rare up here. Figured I’d post it anyway.

inb4firstcoolstorybro

No cool story bro here, Good lookin out

Thanks. I think I might even have the attempted ‘race’ on the gopro

He’s been floating around for a while…plain black charger. No wing…spot him pretty easy.

I saw an ex-undercover or fake undercover Charger in Schenectady last week. Black car with black wheels and a brush bar. I think its the one that Key motors in Ballston Spa had and it was a v6 if its that one.

Young kid that kept looking at me for some reason, I dont think I knew him.

Good looks

bastards… good looks travis

Odd part is he didn’t even have his radar on. He almost got me, I was trying to race a FUCKHEAD that I HATE that lives up my road, long story but this cock sucker disrespected my dad, a 79 year old man

Probably not a traffic or highway trooper. Most likely a BCI guy that figured you for easy pickins.

racewars settles everything?

No, but I haven’t caught him alone yet

This is clearly your ticket to fame. Pull on him hard, make them get to de choppaaaaaa!

so how did you discover he was UC?

Theres an undercover in albany that sits at the uptown madison ave station all the time. Black 5.7 hemi with black 20’s. Limo tint windows. Its either an undercover or an officers personal vehicle.

I was pretty fired up at the time because I saw that asshole I mentioned, but I think he had his windows down (or I could see in somehow), and could see police electrical equipment installed in the car.

Sounds kinda like entrapment, no?

Yeah, I guess, but I’m sure they know what they are doing (well, sometimes). He saw me toying with the asshole guy, got up next to me and sat there, and then did the same with the aforementioned fuckface. He also saw me when I was headed north shortly after

In for story about guy you hate.

Also in…