Understeering

Just read OP again, what are you spring rates?

You have enough adjustability in your setup to make the car do anything you want. Aftermarket adjustable sway bars are the last piece you could use, but you can set it up to do whatever you want with the stuff you’ve got.

Word.

When all else fails:

1/4" toe out up front should do you pretty good :rofl

haha I just had the front tow aligned, that is why I was late to the event.

Updated first post. 8kg front, 6kg rear.

I need my own private large parking lot so I can tune everything :lol

There are plenty of industrial parks around where you can do that late at night. Don’t linger around for hours and dont make a scene, but you can quickly figure out where your car understeers (corner entry/initiation in your case) and how (flat or roll). That will get you 75% of the way to a fix.

Yeah there are a couple places by me, I should try with my smaller wheels that I’ll be drifting on.

more nega cambz up frontz

That seems pretty soft for rates, but I’m not sure what rates you guys run regularly.

Yeah let me no when yo want to swing through the shop to check it out

would like to know more about the awsome handle…

I am by no means turning my car into a drift car but I want one for awsome factor…

Let me know when you do this I would also like to experiament with something and have no idea of any good places

I just want one so I can install my rear z32 brakes without having to source the drum parking brakes and dick around with shitty drums and springs :lol

Oh come on Awsome handle = awsome factor…

I want one… I wont use it much but itll be cool to have ahuge handle sticking up next to the stearing wheel and ppl going wtf is that and then im like the awsome handle… and then theyre like why is it called an awsome handle…

Proceed to use awsome handle causing a shitty mess on passenger seat… and then go “because its awsome!”

i have some e-bay styled D2 coilovers that i got from ramrod. i don’t have any fancy shit on my car just those coilovers and that’s it. the rest is all factory and rusty. just play with what you got and get more right foot and whip the wheel. i’ll go for a ride next time and maybe i’ll take it for a drive. you can also ride with me to see what i do if you’d like.

side note- i use my e-brake if i start to push which isn’t much and i just flick the wheel and mash the gas to start a drift. e-braking is alot of fun on smaller tighter turns.

why don’t you show him at AIS

Yeah I’m looking forward to learning quite a bit at AIS.

yea jay we can’t wait for AIS, we will tandem, and you can show steve your tricks of the trade, and we will laugh, and have an awesome time

yea you guys will laugh and have a great time! you are just as good as i am sam and you know it. i can’t go and you know that too!

WAT?

well since you put it that way i’ll see what i can do.