Uni Security! WTF Rent A Cops!

Short story long…

I’m of age first off…

Went to Uni Halloween pub night.

Signed in legit to stay at rez.

Didn’t wait in line at pub because ppl kept on cuttin line, so skipped “sign in”

Paid for pub night though.

Got caught later, cause no bracelet ( im off age remember)

Sent me back to rez to wait for friend to return, i asked to chill out side, cause it was BS.

Found more booze outside, caught again with open alcohol, as if no one else has open alcohol!!!

Didn’t want to get friend in trouble, because she signed me in it was her responsibility… i wanted to take full coverage. They said she wouldn’t get in trouble…

20 mins later she gets called down saying she gets a fine for $100!!! for me having open alcohol on campus!

can i fight this shit? Can i take this on trial, I’m stubborn and would rather prove a point!!! ah everyone has alcohol on campus Jesus!

I don’t want to pay this shit, its the point its all escalated because i didn’t have a damn bracelet…yeah its my fault but don’t you think its a little unfar!!

/end rant!

lol sucks. what school was this at? and next time invite me.

Guelph U, kemptville campus. They take things way to serious.

I wanted to pay them in pennies but my friend was pissed at me enough, i thought it was funny as he’ll…:smiley:

You didn’t get a bracelet, as you stated, it is your fault. Man up and pay for it.

Was checking out skate spots at night there and I ended up getting tailed by a cop lol. Everywhere is hills with someone on your ass 1/3 times at best. Freaking pita. That and true drunk drivers at night (min 3 I cross by every night I am there). Always a drunk coming up and trying to turn into me. Shit is fucked. Drunks everywhere lol.