UOIT engineering. help? anyone..

k so nothign car related rlly… but

does anyone here go to UOIT? or is going??
i need some help with registration of courses…

you need to pass english first

loooooooooooooooooool

LMAOOOOOOOO… Yes I go to uoit, i’ll help you with whatever you need kuli628@hotmail.com

stfu. LOL
added to msn!

lol, daaaauymn, you got burned

:lol: dude honestly its a RAPE course to get into. I decided not even to bother applying and ended up taking my apprenticeship. You need like an 80% avg.

k no. and im already in… im registering for classes…
automotive engineering
:smiley:

Okay good. haha

hey i just graduated from that program I could probably answer some questions if your in need just shoot me a pm

oh yea another thing if you need books man i got them. I wouldn’t be selling my last few years but if your just starting and need 1st and 2nd year books I can hook you up. I also took the management option so I have some of the lame business books i want those gone too

Steve dude? Do I know you? Because I too have been there, done that, and got the T-Shirt!

why dont you go look at the program map! thats all the information you need to register for the courses!

i did^^
got the help i needed though…
and Steve… good condition books? lol

I was going to do the automotive engineering program at UoIT, but then changed my mind after some advice from a few people.

Good luck getting a job after you graduate…

EDIT: Holy shit, post 666. cool. lol

lol alot of uoit dudes here

cammer you might my name on the forum is pretty straight forward steve moore. what program were you in

the books are good condition

AhmadG i don’t know were you got your info but just google search uoit and look at how much funding uoit is getting from the government its going to have the 2nd biggest wind tunnel in the world in a year or 2 why wouldn’t you want to graduate from that?

As any employer says, unless ur goin for post graduate studies, it doesnt matter about ur bachelors