it holds full boost thru second
if you dont feather the gas in second, it breaks the tires free
it holds full boost thru third
if you dont feather the gas in third, it breaks the tires free
it holds full boost thru forth

instant spool on downshift acceleration
instant spool on highway rolls, even without loading it up against the brakes

and oh yea, its only making 8psi

and oh yea, its still got an exhaust leak …

and oh yea, its still got a massive restriction on the filter pipe in the form of a crushed 3 inch pipe

and oh yea, theres still a ton of power left to find in the tune

and i still have to install the hobbs switch / vac solonoid to give it better spool time … because thats the way i roll :slight_smile:

when will she be on the dyno? so we know what type of numbers shes makin…

when Inntune gets their dyno, and after we do some more mods to increase the HP potential, plus upgrade the SHO’s tuning potential

I love it.

siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

good deal. now get some better tires and set up the tune to stop it from breaking the tires loose. like by retarding the timing starting at 3 or 4PSI and keeping 12.5-13 AFR until 3-4 PSI. then set it to after that point to transition nicely to make peak power.
retarding the timing low will keep the tires from breaking so lose, but also give the EGT’s a nice kick in the pants to help spool time so that it makes a nice climb into peak numbers without just throwing the tires free

I’d have to say that’s pretty badass…can’t wait see see some track times and dyno numbers just to cure our curiousity.

I want another ride in this thing…

we have to get the azeni’s on it, and see if it will still fry the tires … after that we will decide

might have to pick up an electronic boost controller to keep the boost in check on the street

when Inntune gets their dyno

I cant wait for that either…be funny to have two grocery getters on the rollers with decent powa

:tup:

Is this the same one I ran into that one time?

yes it is :slight_smile:

does he still want a rematch?

Look at Dos talking like his cars gonna run :stuck_out_tongue:

yea, hes more then happy to rematch ya

i wanna race to ! :slight_smile:

im sure that can be arranged

let me clarify this. in first off of a full boost launch the tach instantly hammers 7500rpm. there isn’t even a glimmer of hope catching traction on my 235/45/17’s or the 215/60/16’s from lxtacy that i’m borrowing (not that I tried to launch on your tires or anything :wink: ) so maybe I can borrow/purchase some large slicks and some rims to rip some interesting 1/4 mile times… oh and we are planning some minor PSI changes.

this turbo is perfectly sized for this engine. And dos i’ll be ready when you get your car running again.

Sounds cool Alex, hopefully I’ll see it around come spring/summertime :wink:

Turn up the boost…You know you wanna do it