Utah drivers can't handle snow.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrJuigh2aCc[/ame]

This makes me want to live on the hill.

At the same time, stay far away from hills as soon as snow falls and there are other people on the road.

starts off slow but gets good around 3 minutes in :ahh

That’s not just snow. Looks like the shrubbery has a nice coat of ice on it.

the guy around 1:05 in the hatch did a hell of a job saving it

Depends. I assume most of the people in deep sh$t are the ones on all season tires and lack of skill for these conditions, considering there are still people driving up the hill.

Not to mention just about every driver in trouble doesn’t even attempt to counter steer or let go of the brakes ensuring their demise.

Trailblazer hit that plow hard lol

Crown Vic blasted that tundra. What’s worse is the new people to the mess are like “c’mon people learn how to drive.” untill it’s to late. And they themselves don’t know how to drive and just hold the brake pedal and hope for the best. Dumb drivers is my biggest pet peeve.

I absolutely cannot stand driving between 8-10am and 4-6pm. I’d rather stay where I am for another hour than deal with idiots on the road.

90% of bad drivers think they are good drivers :ponder

And this is why I drive 2 miles to the bus stop and take the bus to and from work. So much less stress in the morning/evening. Well that and its a lot cheaper than paying for parking, gas, and wear and tear on my car for the 150 miles I’d be driving a week.

KAAAAA-CHING says the body and salvage yards.

LOL at the tuck-n-roll drivers. the moment they break traction, please put your trays in the up right position and hold on to the seat bottom ladies and gentleman.

it seems icy, but if one asshole can get from point A to B there, its the drivers fault if others cant. Either you dont maintain your car and have proper equipment on the car or you cant drive. Take your pick.

snowplow - 1
Trailblazer - 0

lol

I love how the Crown Vic ends up right next to another Ford (300 I think?)

Owners of the cars that had them parked on that street are going to have a hard time figuring out who they got hit by and at which time :lol

I’d be out there with a garden hose the night before, helping the sutiation along:lol

that’s just it, the last thing on most peoples minds is “my tires are shot, I should take it easy.” Tires cannot be neglected. It’s the only thing holding your car to the road. It amazes me that car manufacturers had to put TPMS technology in cars because people can’t be bothered with checking tire pressure.

I could go on all day about how most drivers should not even have a license, but I’ll call it a day.

I work for the DMV and even though it would create a shitton more work for me I believe people should be re tested every so many years. I also believe the road test should be more than just driving around in a neighborhood and having to parallel park, but that’s another story haha.

Amen. Especially seniors.

I never understood how you can determine someones driving abilities by going around the block. Why doesn’t the state make a mandatory class, charge for it then have an instructor do a one hour ride along for three days. Fail the road test, and have to pay for and take the class again. It would certainly help close up the budget gap. I also believe fines and punishments should be more strict for those who violate v and t laws. Shit when I get home I starting a new thread.thread

But then again if all those dumb drivers were taken off the road there would probably be a lot less revenue generated by tickets.

Steeper fines! And enforce more of the laws in the v&t law book. I see people tailgate everyday, but never get pulled over for it. Make having a light out no longer a fixit ticket and have it be a fine. I have to obey FMCSA laws for work. One of which requires a pre and post trip inspection. There is no reason everyone can’t do a simple light check at the very least once every few days. And also have, in the aforementioned driving class, general vehicle checks and knowledge. I believe knowing how your vehicle operates is very important.

I really need to start a new thread.

^^^ You and me = friends. I have gone as far as having chats with DMV officials about trying to pass legislation regarding driver retesting every 10 years and mandating a far more strict method of testing and issuing license certificates. NYS licenses are good for 10 years. To maintain it should require alot more than just forking over $50 and briefly staring at a eye chart 10 feet away. If nothing else, it could generate a shit ton of money for the state on the tests alone.

Driving is a privelege, not a right, and should be treated as such in all aspects.