Valentines Day gift thread

Thats a pretty solid sign shes got someone else lined up

I’m thinking that also, so in the mean time I’m just taking Joe’s advice and not calling back. Though I was quite clingy for the last week due to this, it’s been driving me nutty. And I’m already mentally taxed with other issues going on.

It’s shitty because this is like the 3rd Valentines Day in a row like this for me… so damn depressing. Any good ideas how to keep my mind clear of this?

hahaha. oh i don’t think it’s lame. i think it’s thoughtful. and if there’s any holiday that needs more thought it’s valentine’s day. :slight_smile:

A dozen roses that I ordered before we were all rocky… :confused:

those fuckers cost a few $$

If I was actually at home for this I would have done flowers, made a kick ass meal, and i dont know… thought of a couple others nice things along the way, like a handmade card and oulled out some pictures of some good times we’ve had.

200$ all day at the spa, chocolate covered strawberries, big ass XOXO teddy bear

i gave my wife and mother of my 2 kids nothing :frowning:
i saved some money, but as fast as you can say WTF, we need groceries… it was gone.

maybe i’ll buy a card on teh way homw with the change in my ashtrey.

I made reservations at her favorite restaurant a month ago, gotta write some heartfelt and meaningful crap on the card I bought, and I’m going to run to Parkside candy on my lunch break to battle with all the other last minute assholes for something sweet and romantic looking.

:pimp:

New girlfriend, got her some turkish delight from the old country. Shes gonna shit herself.

Herpes…i gave herpes. the gift that just keeps on giving.

http://www.ediblearrangements.com/images/arrangements/DFD-HD-VdayRedBskt_largeview.gif

i bet jess could not be happier… i mean hell, any girl could should be so lucky to get taht gift from YOU! <3

hahha, you guys are silly.

I just woke up…She didnt go to work today. Wasnt feeling good. Shit, i dont blame her, i went for hours…:headbang: I feel like crap myself… I think im going back to bed:D

On a more serious note, i haven’t done anything yet for Valentines day. I celebrate the Jewish Valentines Day… that’s tomorrow.

:lol:

Chocolates and a card. Stop with all this nonsense you extravagant assholes. You’re all making me look bad.

"What do you say?

We go out on a date, have some chicken…maybe some sex. You know, see what happens."

dinner for two at a restaraunt i know shes been dying to try, then afterwords a luxury hotel suite which i have already loaded up with candles, balloons, rose petals, herseys kisses and champagne… should be a gooood night!

I bought my wife a vase she wanted.
We decided it wasn’t worth making a huge deal out of today. I have work and class so we can’t do anything today.

From her I got a Ryan Miller Jersey and a tickets to last Saturdays win against Calgary, and for her I got her a DVD set for one of her favorite shows, Flowers, kissing bears from Hallmark, sour gummies(she doesn’t like chocolate) and Dinner reservations.

:cough:uumm:cough:

and what the hell did you get me you son of a bitch!

ughh… well at least im not spending money

and im with skunk, you son of a bitch. i thought we were tight. jesse, youre killing me